💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

gaga needs to get hot and make a the fame:part 2 :tea:

by the way my name is bob!! im new around here!!!

Hai bob :hor:

Welcome to Gaga Daily :hug: :)

Edited by emiher

gaga needs to get hot and make a the fame:part 2 :tea:

by the way my name is bob!! im new around here!!!

Welcome!

I must respectfully disagree, though. My xenomorphs also disagree. I think any form of regression this early is the worst Gaga can do.

3 points in and ready for more

btw suckkkssss!! didnt like it!!! i love the message, but the album is nly for hardcore gays, not surprised it flopped

gaga used to look amazing!! and her videos were sooo omg!!! but now ts like eww just weird!! what was u and i? or the edge of glory? or judas??? just weird!!1

Michelle

btw suckkkssss!! didnt like it!!! i love the message, but the album is nly for hardcore gays, not surprised it flopped

:nails: mmmkay.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

gaga used to look amazing!! and her videos were sooo omg!!! but now ts like eww just weird!! what was u and i? or the edge of glory? or judas??? just weird!!1

LOL WUT?

Troll are you real?

who would relate to such lyrics such as: "jesus is the new black" or "its not about s-x or champaign you holly fool" "follow the unicorn on the road to love" that is not gay!!!!

Chest-burster.jpg

who would relate to such lyrics such as: "jesus is the new black" or "its not about s-x or champaign you holly fool" "follow the unicorn on the road to love" that is not gay!!!!

Chest-burster.jpg

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

Redstreak

Well now that we are officially in the 700's let's hope we get something, even the tiniest thing, within the next hundred pages.

Maybe.

Probably not.

:blehga:

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

y she need this break anyway????

im thirsty for some good music:( im already desperately listening to taylor swift:(

ratchetslut

you're being kinda homophobic...

and gay culture has always heavily influenced her music. Poker Face (from your beloved Fame era, mind you) is about bis-xuality.

I will agree with you that I was not satisfied with the BTW era although I loved the album as a whole. I wish she would be a little more shrewd about who produces her songs and which songs are chosen as singles.

y she need this break anyway????

im thirsty for some good music:( im already desperately listening to taylor swift:(

lmao "straight." :omfgaga: oooookay.

born this way was all over the place, i was losing her from time to time..mermaids to aliens to death to religion..yeah i get it its all symbolic, but when my parents and me watched the years eve preformance with the huge ball, my dad was like y? and if u think about it gaga dont need all these props!!! it makes the gp think shes relentless! all she needs is a piano!! i cant wait for her to show her true relent

yes i am straight!! whats wrong with loving good music??? i am very open minded about any artist!! any!! from tupac to cher

misanthrope

born this way was all over the place, i was losing her from time to time..mermaids to aliens to death to religion..yeah i get it its all symbolic, but when my parents and me watched the years eve preformance with the huge ball, my dad was like y? and if u think about it gaga dont need all these props!!! it makes the gp think shes relentless! all she needs is a piano!! i cant wait for her to show her true relent

yes i am straight!! whats wrong with loving good music??? i am very open minded about any artist!! any!! from tupac to cher

I agree. That New Years performance was pointless.

With ARTPOP i'm really hoping she gives us her first stripped down ballad. We don't have one from her yet!

Oh my god I cannot at this but it's kinda catchy. I like the beat lol

http://artmonsters.tumblr.com/post/39123833016/30-sec-lq-preview-of-gagas-new-single-7-carats

Michelle

. You are right that NYE preformance was just .... Just... :smh: sigh
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley