šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm expecting Sex Dreams to be a slow or mid-tempo song with long, calming synths and harmonies, and just something that will make you wanna get in bed with the next person you walk past :hor:

Agreed! I'm hoping something similar to the instrumental sound of the chorus in 'So Happy I Could Die'.

It sounds dreamy and hypnotic like.

Agreed! I'm hoping something similar to the instrumental sound of the chorus in 'So Happy I Could Die'.

Yes EXACTLY!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

DancerOfTheDeath

I need a new hypnotic song

In my opinion every album had one

for me they are Starstruck, SHICD and HML

Sex Dreams would fit perfectly for me :)

Ooooo I'd be here for that.

I'm hoping the entire album is super s-xy, dancey, slutty. I want a ton of the Luv U Sum style of the half talking half singing, lots of break downs like in Judas. I just want perfection lol

ratchetslut

Ooooo I'd be here for that.

I'm hoping the entire album is super s-xy, dancey, slutty. I want a ton of the Luv U Sum style of the half talking half singing, lots of break downs like in Judas. I just want perfection lol

THISSSSSS I stan so hard for Luv U Sum like you guys don't even realize. I hope when she talks about the tracks that are trap/rap influenced it's gonna be the monotone/spoken word kinda songs like Luv U Sum and Poker Face

or "Like a Phoenix" from MTN

And "The Queen" :derpga:

unicornpaparazzi

I was just having liver problems so I have a new found love for my liver, but I love it more than my kidneys anyways

love is like a liver you can drink more wine or die early ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€žĀ¢Ā«

I'm expecting Sex Dreams to be a slow or mid-tempo song with long, calming synths and harmonies, and just something that will make you wanna get in bed with the next person you walk past :hor:

and if this is a single I pray for the DITD vid too

I don't know if the description fits here but I'm expecting some song to sound like Gaga's parts in Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe

I'm here for SoultryGa on CHARTTOP

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I don't know if the description fits here but I'm expecting some song to sound like Gaga's parts in Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe

This

Do you guys think the disney princess theme is still on plans? I may be reaching but the outfit she was wearing when she was in the wheelchair looks a lot like Esmeralda.

I truly hope so, I think it seems great (if I'm correct in thinking that it's like "a Disney princess gone bad")

Edited by phoenix47

I have a feeling Sex Dreams is gonna be her obligatory bondage/s-x song.

I Like It Rough

Teeth

Heavy Metal Lover

Sex Dreams

I'm also expecting another song named after a body part.

Teeth

Hair

Nails

Just some predictions...

Dylangaga

Do you guys think the disney princess theme is still on plans? I may be reaching but the outfit she was wearing when she was in the wheelchair looks a lot like Esmeralda.

I was thinking the same thing! I hope so!

has there been any more talk of ARTPOP having j-pop influences?! She said it a few months ago but she's like a delusional Real Housewife where she says one thing and then a month later says something totally opposite and just pretends like it's always been that way.

Anyways, I hope there is, I would be so obsessed.