We have another fake cover! We should start some sort of bingo

tumblr_misj9pAIjN1rkgii6o1_1280.jpg

Better than that other fake one :megaflop:

I actually like it, besides the font, that should go

Edit: It kind of looks like something Terry Richardson would take a picture of,

Edited by Pyrenti

We have another fake cover! We should start some sort of bingo

tumblr_misj9pAIjN1rkgii6o1_1280.jpg

lol this one is hilarious. Do people really think that Little Monsters wouldn't catch this one and know that this is a Nick Knight shot mixed with something else? lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

EGOT2027

I've been hyping for this album for so long that I am un-hyped now. I think the fact that she isn't tweeting isn't a good thing as far as getting the album sooner rather than later.

Lol, it's February 2013 and look at what happened. Haha, just decided to look at old posts.

yes yes... Find that old wound and apply salt... :derpga:

Galactic Mess

Imagine this (I know it's as delusional as calling Katy original but still):

Tomorrow you wake up, sign in YouTube and .......there's the music video of the new single uploaded.

What would be your reaction..... are you gonna cry, fall unconscious, melt-the fuc-down, start shaking and derping, jump from a building,scream & shout while watching it, take a ****/piss, start running and screaming around your room, watch it and while watching start wetting from the amaziness or die but after you bought the song on iTunes and purchased it online. :emma:

I'd scream like a girl and run around my room jumping and singing in joy.

Retro Physical

I'm just gonna keep telling myself that ARTPOP is coming in November so when we actually get a release date and it's earlier than that, I'll be happier. :shrug:

I think this album is coming a lot sooner than we all expect it to. Anyone else find it very weird that right after we find out the album is coming out in 2012, the plug gets pulled on Marry the Night?

6 January 2012

:lmao::fail: :giveup:

I think we can all agree………

That CHARTTOP is going to SLAY!!!! :excited:

Born Brave

Lol, it's February 2013 and look at what happened. Haha, just decided to look at old posts.

:hor:

The HMV stores that are letting people put ARTPOP on reserve for April.

The difference between this and previous stories is the article actually does show that they talked about ARTPOP. And, for the tenth time in this thread, editors call interview subjects to confirm everything in a story before it is posted.

I'm skeptical still but you're right.. this was actually in context to a topic of discussion

aaronyoji

lol this one is hilarious. Do people really think that Little Monsters wouldn't catch this one and know that this is a Nick Knight shot mixed with something else? lol

actually i think its not even that one lol.

the head/hair looks like the inez & vinoodh fashion films for you and i, and the body is from a mario vivanco outtake.

Can someone please explain to me why people are saying ARTPOP is being released in the summer?

Mantequilla

My anticipation for ARTPOP died out a long time ago, with all these delays and whatnot

This summer my ass

#ARTPOP2015 :kayla:

Here's the body:

tumblr_mgbt6lhm5q1qdmb8eo1_r2_500.png

Not sure about the head.

Yeah! Like I said, the body is Nick Knight. And the head and hair is from some other shoot