💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

If she was going for a Spring release, the music video for the lead single should have been filmed already. She was probably waiting for the BTWB to end to promote the song properly. Right now I think she has a music video that is probably going through post-production, but she can't release the single because she's not able to promote it.

Whilst it would be great to have the video ready with the release of the lead single, unfortunately filming a video (unless it is just her in a small studio) will almost certainly result in a leak of the track, so video filming will have to be after the single is released.

iAstroLeo

Why doesn't she tweet? Announcements expectations pre-meltdowns should have already begun on these forums :derpga:

Gurl those already started last summer :toofloppy:

calmar

At this point I'm going to trick myself into believing ARTPOP is not coming anytime soon so I can prevent myself from getting all hyped up over this. A thousand pages with basically nothing noteworthy happening... :shutup:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

heavymlover

Whilst it would be great to have the video ready with the release of the lead single, unfortunately filming a video (unless it is just her in a small studio) will almost certainly result in a leak of the track, so video filming will have to be after the single is released.

Oh, I see. Big budget music videos usually take quite a long time to be edited, so it would have sense to film it before its release, but I guess you're right. Bad Romance was filmed on October 16th and 17th, and the single was released the 26th, but I don't know if the demo leak was a result of that.

PopReaper

Guys...did that 17 days tweet come out 17 days before the cancellation?

No, when it was posted on the internet it was like 12/14 days before the cancellation

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

unicornpaparazzi

Soooo DJWS posted this on twitter along with a trap picture https://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13

if this is what ARTPOP sounds like after all this wait i'm sooooo done with the fanbase

Edited by unicornpaparazzi

Galactic Mess

Hm, this makes sense... Lets hope for a spring single then :)

I've been thinking about this for a while:

Warhol said that his work has no deeper meaning, and what you see is what you get. What if Gaga is doing the direct opposite of this, thus changing pop art into ARTPOP? Meaning she is giving meaning to an otherwise meaningless lyric?

Plus it fits in with what Gaga said about "assigning meaning".

Edited by Ratchet

unicornpaparazzi

So it is settled that ARTPOP is coming out in summer? http://mobile.philly.com/news?id=192922531&viewAll=y&wss=/philly/news/nation_world/

according to Troy

Edited by unicornpaparazzi

QueenMortuana

Soooo DJWS posted this on twitter along with a trap picture https://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/i-like-dance-volume-13

if this is what ARTPOP sounds like after all this wait i'm sooooo done with the fanbase

AP. I doubt ARTPOP is going to be all trap. Just some minor trap influences.