Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm trying to sleep and one of the worst thoughts popped into my head

What if we get the lead single and it's... Bad?

Gaga will be making music for many years to come...I'm calling it now...her EIGHTH album will be her best music. Mostly elctro ballads. Just wait. I can see it. :Mel:

We're all Stronger Together!

The meltdowns and b---hing is getting absurd. Gaga has barely, if any, hyped ARTPOP for the GP. We only are hyped because we are Stan's. She hasn't overhyped at all. And as for the release date, things and situations change. She never promised or declared an actual date that we would have ARTPOP in our hands. Rumored months, not an actual date. To the people saying "I'm leaving" or "I'm done", well good riddance tbh. And for the rest of us, please let's continue to respect/support Gaga's recovery (which some of you aren't respecting or supporting at all), and continue to respect and support her as both the person and artist we all love. ARTPOP will come when Gaga is finished with it. It's her art, and it's her work. Be patient, be respectful, and be loving.

Yea honestly Gaga hasn't done any hype whatsoever. We have purely done all the hype to ourselves, and now we have to pay the price of waiting for the album to come out. Saying things like "I need it now" or "it's tiring being her fan" is ridiculous...all she did was give us an album title and a general release time- probably just to hold us over until the tour was over and she could give us some hard dates. But now she's injured and things are changing, so whether or not the album is coming in the fourth quarter or it's coming in the Spring, we all seriously need to calm down, take a couple deep breaths, and realize that every day we wait is just one day closer to ARTPOP

Yea honestly Gaga hasn't done any hype whatsoever. We have purely done all the hype to ourselves, and now we have to pay the price of waiting for the album to come out. Saying things like "I need it now" or "it's tiring being her fan" is ridiculous...all she did was give us an album title and a general release time- probably just to hold us over until the tour was over and she could give us some hard dates. But now she's injured and things are changing, so whether or not the album is coming in the fourth quarter or it's coming in the Spring, we all seriously need to calm down, take a couple deep breaths, and realize that every day we wait is just one day closer to ARTPOP

Thanks, sir. This actually is the kind of positive thought I need - every day is a day closer to ARTPOP.

Katie14

Well Gaga was born on March 28, 1986.

If you take 4 (March) 28 (Day)

You get 32.

So divide 1986 by 32

You get 62.

Then subtract 20 (the amount of pounds gaga gained)

And you get 42.

ARTPOP will have 42 songs.

ART will include 21

and POP will included 21.

They will all sample many songs from Adele's 21.

Except she gained 30 pounds :usrs: . Time to rework your formula.

EarnYourLeather

Then subtract 20 (the amount of pounds gaga gained)

I've even started listening to Electric Chapel, and I know that it's only a matter of time before I'll start listening to The Queen

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm trying to sleep and one of the worst thoughts popped into my head

What if we get the lead single and it's... Bad?

Not here for another Born This Way era.

I liked BTW at first, but the production is so messy I just stopped liking it all the sudden.

Fighting one another is not gonna make ARTPOP or the single come out any sooner. We should just accept the fact that this is out of our control. Cher' s album is coming out next month so we will at least have The Greatest Thing while waiting for what' s to come.

Fighting one another is not gonna make ARTPOP or the single come out any sooner. We should just accept the fact that this is out of our control. Cher' s album is coming out next month so we will at least have The Greatest Thing while waiting for what' s to come.

Is that true? Her album is coming out in March??

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

HarryTheNight

I would like a cover like this. I just made this really quickly.

O0m5X3A.png

Just Gaga's face, smiling, the colorful paint/make-up on her face. Just a really simple, yet popart inspired cover.

Mario Testino :legend: I have been saying id really love for him to shoot the cover!

Yea Cher' s album is coming out in March. It is on her website. If the information that was given to us before is correct, The Greatest Thing will be in it.