💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

You all act like PropaGaga knows everything! I don't believe anything until hearing it from Gaga, and her team. So don't start worrying about one thing somebody said that isn't officially confirmed. You all annoy me :c

even from Gaga's mouth tho it isn't 100% reliable, ...extra lyrics to be performed at the BTWB for bad kids "insert long list of other things said that would be done or released" :derpga: ...but i'm almost sure her injury wont delay the album all that much more...than it already has ben since the excitement she had in that interview saying she was looking forward to put out new music in 2012 :nails:

I honestly hate this wait for ARTPOP, I hope its not Generic, look at the way Ke$ha hyped her new album saying its wasn't dance its was rock then its was generic and boring and full of Autotune

...em...that's her career in a nutshell hun, you walked into that one :lolgaga: ...IMO

yep! :party:

I'm sure you missed this video :Jase:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dWpMzovABFk

yeah it's is peainful but once we got the record will be complete, this is most exciting about the waiting (for me) I got hyped by myself well not exactly hyped more of excited I imagine all different sounds then concepts, videos, fashion, singles, and spectacular performances and it helps me a little bit :)

Well that's 1 minute 18 seconds that's i'm never gonna get back hahaha, just kidding. Thanks for the link, i liked the ending

Sometimes i wish there was a virtual group-hug-room where we could all just hold eachother and rock slowly back and forth until the release date

:blehga:

Well, after much consideration, I also decided to have a break from GagaDaily. For the last months I visited the page a couple times, every day, but for two or three weeks now I've just become obsessed waiting for an announcement or new info. And I see the same thing with lots of you, guys. IMO, this thread has also lost its function and it slowly became a very desperate and meaningless (if not pathetic) forum of us, fans. Thanks to all these things happening in the past few days, weeks, it is now pretty clear to me that we won't get ANYTHING, ANY TIME SOON (In fact, I'm hoping for a late summer lead single.) I hope, I will be wrong, but I'm quite sure, that I won't. So. I start to focus on other things now, and see you guys by the time, when being here does not only mean a--lysing past eras, speculting about release dates and discussing false rumors, fake music and unofficial infos from anybody, but Gaga, or her team.

wouldnt a promo single relieve the edge most of us are feeling while we wait in the dark for AP? i would be more than happy if that were the case. no promo, just a random song from the album while she recuperates and tosses out the lead single and starts the promo. not too much to ask for IMO

Ray of Light

So you all know that Gaga said that she's not sure she'll ever top ARTPOP.

Do you think that it's way too early into her career to say this? That she might be setting herself up for future failure? What's your opinion on that statement?

Do you think that it's way too early into her career to say this? That she might be setting herself up for future failure? What's your opinion on that statement?

Didn't she say the same thing about Born This Way? :toofunga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Sometimes i wish there was a virtual group-hug-room where we could all just hold eachother and rock slowly back and forth until the release date

:blehga:

I need this to actually happen tbh

I'm starting to like the idea of a buzz single, I'm THAT desperate...

I guess we can only make a true judgement after ARTPOP comes out.

JustinLovesGaga

I'm sure thats just her super excited about the album. I think she'll be in her prime when she's in her late 30's, early 40's :ohwell:

giskardsb

Like, I agree that she's been unfair to us with all this teasing and empty promises, but I think we must respect that sometimes things don't go according to plan and she needs to get the album perfect for us.

She hasn't been unfair. We know she likes to keep fans in the loop as much as possible. Like you said, the problem is that fans don't accept that sometimes things don't go like you thought. She never gave us dates, just vague estimates that fans took to be some sort of gospel. If she hadn't said anything to this point fans would be melting down even farther.

Edited by giskardsb

She hasn't been unfair. We know she likes to keep fans in the loop as much as possible. Like you said, the problem is that fans don't accept that sometimes things don't go like you though. She never gave us dates, just vague estimates

That's why I think she was being a bit unfair, though. If she didn't have anything set in stone, why bother saying "it's gonna be the last quarter of 2012" or "it's gonna be before spring 2013"? She shouldn't just say things like that and expect us not to be disappointed when it doesn't come to pass.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

VomitYourMind

The meltdowns and b---hing is getting absurd. Gaga has barely, if any, hyped ARTPOP for the GP. We only are hyped because we are Stan's. She hasn't overhyped at all. And as for the release date, things and situations change. She never promised or declared an actual date that we would have ARTPOP in our hands. Rumored months, not an actual date. To the people saying "I'm leaving" or "I'm done", well good riddance tbh. And for the rest of us, please let's continue to respect/support Gaga's recovery (which some of you aren't respecting or supporting at all), and continue to respect and support her as both the person and artist we all love. ARTPOP will come when Gaga is finished with it. It's her art, and it's her work. Be patient, be respectful, and be loving.