💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

BigDreamer

How many songs do you guys think will be on ARTPOP in total?

Id say probably 12-15 but with the inclusion of the app its hard to tell. I would like to think there will be bonus tracks released exclusively on the app.

Torsoface

If there's under 15, im gunna **** over ertpoop

Brainiac

ok I've decided I'm not gonna read this thread anymore until we get some type of ARTPOP news. The negativity of some of the people in here is nauseating tbh. If you're that fed up then please do us all a favor and leave. You won't be missed.

Ray of Light

Well Gaga was born on March 28, 1986.

If you take 4 (March) 28 (Day)

You get 32.

So divide 1986 by 32

You get 62.

Then subtract 20 (the amount of pounds gaga gained)

And you get 42.

ARTPOP will have 42 songs.

ART will include 21

and POP will included 21.

They will all sample many songs from Adele's 21.

Edited by Ray of Light

GreenEyes

Wouldn't you think ARTPOP would come sooner? She has more time to work on it now.. I've been saying this and no one has really mentioned it..

WillRhapsody

Some people have to calm down. Gaga will release the album when she knows its perfect. If you cant handle the truth then try a gagadaily blackout .

BigDreamer

Wouldn't you think ARTPOP would come sooner? She has more time to work on it now.. I've been saying this and no one has really mentioned it..

I have somewhat made the same point. The tour was cut a month short and she wanted to do recording a few weeks after the tour was over so the fact that everything has happened like this would give her more than enough time to finish things up. I still could see there being a slight delay considering usually with singles and stuff there is alot of choreography to be learned and rehearsed (especially with gaga) and she should be healed before attempting that but I still dont think the AP timeline is going to be too far from what it was planned if at all. Gaga wouldnt want that and Interscope cant afford it. Too many artists are releasing material and she really needs to be ahead of the game.

Omfg what is this!??? It actually sounds kind of like Gaga!! Could it be real!?? :excited2:

Suspiciously erased

Monster in Scotland

She's resting now, not working I think.

iAstroLeo

Well Gaga was born on March 28, 1986.

If you take 4 (March) 28 (Day)

You get 32.

So divide 1986 by 32

You get 62.

Then subtract 20 (the amount of pounds gaga gained)

And you get 42.

ARTPOP will have 42 songs.

ART will include 21

and POP will included 21.

They will all sample many songs from Adele's 21.

Did you come from LittleMonsters University of Detectives? :hor:

Edited by iAstroLeo

GreenEyes

I have somewhat made the same point. The tour was cut a month short and she wanted to do recording a few weeks after the tour was over so the fact that everything has happened like this would give her more than enough time to finish things up. I still could see there being a slight delay considering usually with singles and stuff there is alot of choreography to be learned and rehearsed (especially with gaga) and she should be healed before attempting that but I still dont think the AP timeline is going to be too far from what it was planned if at all. Gaga wouldnt want that and Interscope cant afford it. Too many artists are releasing material and she really needs to be ahead of the game.

Exactly! The album will be completed quicker and re recorded from the time she has. But yes a little delay cause she needs to work and choreograph and stuff. I don't see the worry tbh..

She's resting now, not working I think.

Of course she has to, but it is not like she needs to move so much if all she needs to do is re record vocals. All of you are over reacting.

Ray of Light

2RNBrcj.jpg

Did you come from LittleMonsters University of Detectives? :hor:

No. Madonna and me had our weekly chat (I'm an undercover spy for her here in GGD) And she's been snooping around Insterscope to find some ARTPOP info (she wants to release her new album on the same day, so that all the gays buy it instead of ARTPOP) And she ran into the tracklist. So yeah.

Edited by Ray of Light

No. Madonna and me had our weekly chat (I'm an undercover spy for her here in GGD) And she's been snooping around Insterscope to find some ARTPOP info (she wants to release her new album on the same day, so that all the gays buy it instead of ARTPOP) And she ran into the tracklist. So yeah.

I'd love that *__*