💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

what if she is/was launching another Fame product?

She hasn't had any time to work on it. Fame took like 2-3 years to make and release. It's highly doubtful that she's going to release another one.

unicornpaparazzi

She hasn't had any time to work on it. Fame took like 2-3 years to make and release. It's highly doubtful that she's going to release another one.

not necessarily a perfume maybe something like jewels or accessories [or hopefully the BTWB dvd]

not necessarily a perfume maybe something like jewels or accessories [or hopefully the BTWB dvd]

I assume the majority of her time/attention is taken up with the album (and everything which is coming with it), so eh, I doubt it

Saint Laurent

So tacky tho. The break is doing her more good than harm.

You all act like PropaGaga knows everything! I don't believe anything until hearing it from Gaga, and her team. So don't start worrying about one thing somebody said that isn't officially confirmed. You all annoy me :c

Edited by GovHooker

unicornpaparazzi

What?

I am saying she would have done that if she wasn't hospitalized

I hope we get the BTWB dvd faster than MB dvd

I don't believe anything until hearing it from Gaga, and her team.

You'll be waiting a long time to believe then :laughga:

unicornpaparazzi

You all act like PropaGaga knows everything! I don't believe anything until hearing it from Gaga, and her team. So don't start worrying about one thing somebody said that isn't officially confirmed. You all annoy me :c

becuz it is meant to be a reputable source and so what if they made a mistake?

Edited by unicornpaparazzi

He knows a lot. Not everything, but a lot!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

hell0samuel

is ARTPOP really not until 4th quarter? what happened to early 2013 (this was decided pre surgery im guessing). there must have been a lot of setbacks, if it was ready to play some material for label in June 2012 and the lead single being tweaked in September 2012, what has happened that we dont know about..

unicornpaparazzi

is ARTPOP really not until 4th quarter? what happened to early 2013 (this was decided pre surgery im guessing). there must have been a lot of setbacks, if it was ready to play some material for label in June 2012 and the lead single being tweaked in September 2012, what has happened that we dont know about..

nothing just TrollGa having fun in the studios