šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

unicornpaparazzi

I think it is unhealthy to be this anxious for an album release from a pop star. If the weight seems unbearable it probably means you are a little too obsessed with Gaga. I am not trying to be rude and I definitely have my moments when I become really obsessed, but it isn't Gaga's fault that her fans hang on everything she does. Being a Gaga fan should be like a fun hobby and if you looked at it from that perspective waiting for an album wouldn't be so painful.

what even brought you here? Being a Gaga stan is a 24/7 full time job not just a hobby and yes I take my fanning to gaga that seriously she is just not any artist out there she is The Artist

Highway Capricorn

Meltdown ^

But Whyyyy ? The b---h that is ARTPOP needs to come on this world and slay lives. Maybe Gaga will give it to an orphanage when she is born and we will wait till 2014 ? :nooo:

unicornpaparazzi

That's so reductive, though. Why would you want a song we've already heard on the album instead of song we HAVEN'T heard?

on which album exactly did we get living on the radio? and it didn't even leak in studio version unlike NOBTR :huh: it was meant to be on BTW but didn't make the final cut probably like what will happen to princess die

Cuntalicious

I would like a cover like this. I just made this really quickly.

O0m5X3A.png

Just Gaga's face, smiling, the colorful paint/make-up on her face. Just a really simple, yet popart inspired cover.

Katie14

that is liking giving someone blue balls except in our case it is blue ears

What? I am not trying to insult anybody if that is what you are thinking. I just think everyone needs to calm down about ARTPOP.

Real or fake? http://m.soundcloud.com/joffrey-piarulli/new-1

Omfg what is this!??? It actually sounds kind of like Gaga!! Could it be real!?? :excited2:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

source?

She told that to the monster pit key holder in Dublin, which is a member of these forums. I don't remember her name :laughga: