๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I don't care when it's coming, I just want a release date of the single so I can stop checking everyday, even if its really coming till 2014

I'm so effing done. So done. Never thought I'd say that. But I'm done with being excited. There's just none in me anymore. The title was announced months ago, and we keep getting tweets from people like Zedd, Tara and Gaga herself saying they're dancing to it (the single/the album/other music from said album) or it's super amazing or will "knock your D in the dirt!" And now people/Interscope are saying it'll be released in SEPTEMBER!? The year 2013 was supposed to be ARTPOP's year. Not "a little bit of 2013, but mostly 2014."

I'm gonna be going AFK for a while. Not logging on here, not checking up on her Twitter, not checking up on ARTPOP goss online. When it's released, it gets released.

See ya then!

What song?!!?!?!?!

That's what I thought, but I don't see anything new. Maybe he meant his new single, "Clarity" featuring Foxes?

Ursula Buffay

I, from the bottom of my heart, envy Rihanna Navy for getting an album every year, the same month, November, even with crap songs and stuff nobody gives a fuq about, but at least they have no waiting time, they don't even need a release date, they all know that next album for example will come out around november this year.. deez byatchez !

As for us, I dare anyone to tell me the correct tracklist, the lead single's name or even any release date, I date you to tell me which year the next next Gaga's album will come out.. We are just screwed! Dats it!

Now that was just a small stop, let's get back to our waiting, we've waited long, from June 2012 to now, let's keep waiting, COME ON, we know a LOT, we know the name of it, dat's a lot :kyle:

Edited by GAGARTPOP

shiptowreck

What song?!!?!?!?!

That's what I thought, but I don't see anything new. Maybe he meant his new single, "Clarity" featuring Foxes?

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VLhRWAxV7fA#!

I know... That's desperation for ya.

I love how Gaga loves us for being so together and loving, but little does she know that her stalling is driving us apart :laughga:

No she knows and she can easily do something about but she clearly thinks it's a good thing.

I don't think it's her stalling... sounds like Intercope working their magic again

Gaga knows how much we want ARTPOP

Interscope probably would have had the album released a while ago, unless the material was crap which is why its taking so long.

How do we know this isn't real? The article looks like its recent as it says the tour is currently in NA.

http://Instagr.am/p/WFoyjwv1eq/

It IS real. It was posted to Billboard in January.

My name isn't Timmers

giskardsb

It's kinda fun to watch the combination of self-overhyping + mass hysteria leading to multiple monster meltdowns. You all bring this on yourselves.

• LMAO 1

Morphine Prince

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VLhRWAxV7fA#!

THIS IS AMAZING.

Pure Adrenaline

Yeah yeah things change. I always say that to people when they b---h about scheduling alterations. I just don't personally feel like waiting anymore. If only this site weren't so addicting, I would probably just stay away until promo reared its head.

THIS

ooops looks like she forgot that ARTPOP is pronounced with capital letters :teehee:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I REALLY want a Zedd/Madeon production on ARTPOP. I just feel it would be magic. I need ARTPOP.

We're all Stronger Together!

Im back!!! lol I was never gone I was still reading almost all the posts and ive decided to begin posting again!! Anyway to the point, Gaga has been driving us mad with barely any promo, we're driving each other mad more than her. Until there is proper hype ill start going crazy except im already crazy from burqa, simply amazing. I am not calling gaga a liar but she said that the album will come when the tour ends, the tour has ended soooooo I do think we're closer so do u think june we'll have the first single hopefully april but who knows!!!

Pure Adrenaline

Hey guy here's thought:

What if Gaga (after she recovers of course, and it's in perfect health) this time change the strategy and first give us the tour. She'll has plenty of time now when she can't tour the only things she could do is recover, make music and make concepts. So she will come with this amazing new tour and cool themes will organize the setlist and when the time comes from the promotion to kick off she could release the 1st single (and she don't need to promote it heavily, like MTN for example, she would sell it just with her name and fans), and giving it the fact that it's radio-friendly with some good radio deals and boost from the fans and some hype here and there = smash first single like in late March/April. The buzz that the 1st single will give she will be the headline of all the magazines news those months she could easily release the first tour dates and start from America this time and tour staring in June/July for example, the album might come like month or two before the tour she could go to festivals like Lollapalooza etc. to promote it she could also go to England for some interviews and performances and then start the tour.

This way she will promote the album and tour at the same time, the demand for her would be monstrous, giving it the fact that she couldn't finish her last tour.

With this strategy she won't be exhausted, because she heavily promote BTW trough whole 2011 all around the world it was like she toured and then went to tour a year after the album and it got old, the stuff that she'll promote will be new and fresh and not only in USA the demand will be big but in all around the world where they didn't hear here new music. With BTW the problem was that after she was on every TV show in America she want to Europe,Asia,India and even held her own show in Australia then she went back and held another hundreds of shows with The Jingle Ball, The Grammy Nominations, Z100 Xmas,Vegas Festival etc. People who went to these show heard almost of all the songs from her new album and some of them may not want to go again to watch those songs again (with few exceptions). But if she start tour right after the album she could do 2 things at the same time.

And after the USA she could go to WW and releasing singles, but with a little longer gaps btw the dates here and there she could fly back to America to promote them for big event like VMA,Grammys,MMVA,BBMA.

If Gaga and her team go with this strategy she will be in good health and wont her herself like with BTWB, and will promote the album properly.

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely