💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I had a dream that Gaga and I were hanging out in Scotland... And at the end, she brought me and my friends to a pub. Then my dad walked in to the pub and Gaga had to explain to him that she wasn't buying alcohol for minors. Yeah, I was a minor again in my dream... And the instrumental in question is called, Cold Hearted Bitch. I have it on my phone.

exoskeleton123

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JULY? Is she ****ing kidding me? What?!

exoskeleton123

What i don't understand is how she tells the Gagadaily moderators one thing, and PropaGaga another. She said that the album is basically done and that she just needs three weeks to rerecord the vocals before its perfect. I know that she's injured but three weeks to rerecord the vocals means the album could potentially be done in march. How does she need from march to july to plan stuff. Unless its the app that we are all waiting for? Gaga will hopefully recover from her injury in April/May so maybe a single in june? and the album in July...?

What i don't understand is how she tells the Gagadaily moderators one thing, and PropaGaga another. She said that the album is basically done and that she just needs three weeks to rerecord the vocals before its perfect. I know that she's injured but three weeks to rerecord the vocals means the album could potentially be done in march. How does she need from march to july to plan stuff. Unless its the app that we are all waiting for? Gaga will hopefully recover from her injury in April/May so maybe a single in june? and the album in July...?

Life is unpredictable.

Ursula Buffay

Even tho I respect Propagaga but they're totally an UNreliable source.. They also said on twitter (if you expand the tweet), "I think they already said that the release info was just based on their sources, and nothing confirmed by her team."

exoskeleton123

Even tho I respect Propagaga but they're totally an UNreliable source.. They also said on twitter (if you expand the tweet), "I think they already said that the release info was just based on their sources, and nothing confirmed by her team."

Oh did they? I just thought a single would come around April/May at the latest... and now PropaGaga who is a reportandly reputable source in the Gaga world is saying this

I seriously hope that Gaga and her team don't sit on ARTPOP for too long. July seems like it is forever away.

ARTPOP sounds like a heavy EDM album and the EDM fad is already starting to fade out of pop music.

Makes me worried that it's going to already sound dated and out of fashion to the general public before it's even released.

misanthrope

Well considering the mods here actually met her and discussed it with her (to the point that they can't tell us all the information they acquired because its that juicy). Obviously our mods seem more reliable or at least I choose to believe so. HOWEVER they didn't give us any hints as to a release date or any hints that it would be soon. Maybe they know that its July and they don't want to say because they don't want anyone having meltdowns over the wait period.

I seriously hope that Gaga and her team don't sit on ARTPOP for too long. July seems like it is forever away.

ARTPOP sounds like a heavy EDM album and the EDM fad is already starting to fade out of pop music.

Makes me worried that it's going to already sound dated and out of fashion to the general public before it's even released.

EDM isn't fading. ARTPOP won't sound dated. Thats just silly lol

With that logic both Katy and Taylors next albums will sound dated because they're working with Zedd? An EDM producer? No.

Edited by misanthrope