Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Prometheus

Too "country" for Europe, perhaps?

Lol that song is far from country.

Even Born This Way (The Country Road Version) isn't country.

In Bulgaria Judas was the biggest hit from all the singles from BTW, but the last true smash was Alejandro :( I remember the summer of 2010 it was number one 6 weeks on the Airplay chart

Ursula Buffay

Tbh I'm from France and "Nebraska" guy never bothered me, it's like when she says "I grew up in NYC, since I was born on Broadway baby", I say Okay, always good to know some more geography lol

Tbh I'm from France and "Nebraska" guy never bothered me, it's like when she says "I grew up in NYC, since I was born on Broadway baby", I say Okay, always good to know some more geography lol

:toofunny:

Who da fuq is the drummer? a member on here or Gaga's drummer? OMG even a drummer has listened to the songs, next on the list will be the garbage man and then MAYBE us !!!

That was a nasty comment. :sick:

Torsoface

Please let ARTPOP era has simple choreographies. I love to dance gags songs, but for example MTN is hard as hell! Somethin simple like Judas or BR please :giggle:

Please let ARTPOP era has simple choreographies. I love to dance gags songs, but for example MTN is hard as hell! Somethin simple like Judas or BR please

I want simple too, so I can remember the whole choreo when I'm drunk at the club :derpga:

100% disagree with you

Take your Nicki/Azealia feud outside, please? :kisses:

Edited by phoenix47

I want simple too, so I can remember the whole choreo when I'm drunk at the club :derpga:

Take your Nicki/Azealia feud outside, please? :kisses:

ew

Go check out @0121874 on twitter. I don't know if its real and it's seems like it could be real? Could you guys tell me of any of this is true. Apparently he's related to dot in some way. In August he February 22nd.

Lol that song is far from country.

Compare this to BTW country road version. lol Edited by TheZoto

Go check out @0121874 on twitter. I don't know if its real and it's seems like it could be real? Could you guys tell me of any of this is true. Apparently he's related to dot in some way. In August he February 22nd.

fake as ****, why do people actually believe these "insiders"