Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Okay, I just need to say is that the entire week where Gaga was doing the twitter teasing, she knew about her condition. She probably has all of the plans according to it already.

Sorry this is kind of irrelevant now but what was the final say on the "17 days..." tweet? Fake or not?! What do you think will happen tomorrow?

misanthrope

I dunno, but someone who met Gaga backstage said he saw THAT cover, and Gaga apparently said "Don't tell anyone, but that's the cover!" :shrug:

Nahh its a fake cover thats been floating around the internet. Plus, Gaga did say that green hair was not for ARTPOP. It was also stated somewhere, I don't remember where, that the covers background was white not black. Thats not from a reputable source though so idk why I bothered to say it lol anywaayyy

BigDreamer

It gives me satisfaction knowing that ARTPOP will sound something like this:

https://soundcloud.c...n/madeon-finale

the more I listen to his work the more excited I get about the possibilities that Gaga and him could create. Its so fresh and fun and kinda "funky". I get a futuristic disco vibe if that makes sense. lol

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Nahh its a fake cover thats been floating around the internet. Plus, Gaga did say that green hair was not for ARTPOP. It was also stated somewhere, I don't remember where, that the covers background was white not black. Thats not from a reputable source though so idk why I bothered to say it lol anywaayyy

Oh right. I need a snippet of the real cover doe :giveup:

Sorry this is kind of irrelevant now but what was the final say on the "17 days..." tweet? Fake or not?! What do you think will happen tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Andy Warhol's (pop art creator) death day, wouldn't it be crazy is ARTPOP's birthday is on this day, since it is the inverse Pop Art... :P By Birthday, I mean single or at least the single's release date.

Free My Mind

Actually, I am from Hungary. We did not have Born This Way Ball and I did not see too much promotion for the perfume. Surprisingly not all countries have Good Morning America, either. As a popstar, she misses the main and most important possibility to be relevant: making music. I don't give a **** about the perfume, or the ball at this point, I'm quite sure, that for those, who did not intend/ or did not have the possibility to attend the show (and we are the majority) the BTWB became boring as **** by the end of the first leg. As a celebrity, yes, she may be relevant. As a musician, she is not.

So your saying musicians don't tour...

:') do yourself a favour and shhh

Tomorrow is Andy Warhol's (pop art creator) death day, wouldn't it be crazy is ARTPOP's birthday is on this day, since it is the inverse Pop Art... :P By Birthday, I mean single or at least the single's release date.

I know! It should be that way. I know people find it hard to believe at this point, but part of me still has hope

Free My Mind

You can hear the lower quality sound in parts of Judas though... Maybe she did that on purpose, idk.

that was for texture :flop:

misanthrope

Actually, I am from Hungary. We did not have Born This Way Ball and I did not see too much promotion for the perfume. Surprisingly not all countries have Good Morning America, either. As a popstar, she misses the main and most important possibility to be relevant: making music. I don't give a **** about the perfume, or the ball at this point, I'm quite sure, that for those, who did not intend/ or did not have the possibility to attend the show (and we are the majority) the BTWB became boring as **** by the end of the first leg. As a celebrity, yes, she may be relevant. As a musician, she is not.

She's coming back musically soon enough lol

you're cute btw lol

Edited by misanthrope

shiptowreck

Hmmm....not dark enough for me lol

I feel the exact same way. Don't get me wrong, I like Madeon, but I am really looking for a few darker songs on this album. Madeon and Zedd make really cool music, but a lot of it sounds very airy to me.

Has anyone ever heard Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding? I really like the sound of that. Hoping for something like that on ARTPOP.