💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Americano

Although I really dislike azealia banks, I believe she should still be on ARTPOP because she will definitely be a unique addition to the album.

hew

I really like Azealia Banks and I hope she makes it on the album... Her rapping is so ghetto, it's amazing. The ******* comments really don't bother me.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

exoskeleton123

I really like Azealia Banks and I hope she makes it on the album... Her rapping is so ghetto, it's amazing. The ******* comments really don't bother me.

Yeah I don't understand why people are making it a big deal. :tea:

Jesse Pinkman

I just don't liked the way she carries herself, its so unprofessional and immature.

It's science, bitch

misanthrope

I just don't liked the way she carries herself, its so unprofessional and immature.

So was Nicki Minaj, why make the exception now?

Jesse Pinkman

So was Nicki Minaj, why make the exception now?

Lol I don't like Nicki either, but Nicki is more tolerable than azealia... Azealia is just annoying to me, like she does the most. At least Nicki is entertaining.

Edited by ROBOTDANGER
It's science, bitch

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

So I think the little speculation we all have is really fun. Monsternews (a facebook page) posted something how Ryan Seacrest said that "I'm particularly excited about some new artists we'll be playing here soon. But mostly, I think a lot of people are going to be absolutely thrilled about a certain single coming out in ten days. I can't give it away but she let me listen to a part of it, definitely a chart topper. Definitely a nice re-entrance to radio."

I didn't create a complete post for this because I'm sure it is AP elsewhere. However, I truly do not believe there is any chance the artist he is referring to is LG, I think it is Beyonce personally. With the recent heavy promotion she's been getting, and a brand new tour in two months, it only makes logical sense.

Anyway, thinking about the rehab and down time LG needs (although it is not her doctor, I work with a Chiropractor that said a labrum tear takes about 6-8 weeks of healing. But given the physical complexity of her shows, probably 3-4 months for any performances or video shoots.) Obviously the tour has been canceled. GaGa said herself that she was taking 3 weeks after the conclusion of the tour to re-record the vocals and finish the tracks to make them perfect. Bringing us to mid-april in which I would hypothesize the single would have come 2 weeks after that, and the actual album in late June. Technically, this is found time for GaGa. Papa joe said that GaGa took her first steps after surgery. She should and hopefully will take the remainder of this month off of her feet and use this time for relaxation, and recuperation. However, the re-recording of the tracks could come the first week of march. There is nothing physical about recording music. Even if she was confined to a wheel chair, they would find some way to adjust the mic for her. That being said, this is actually found time for ARTPOP. The tracks could be finished by the end of March, whereas the tour would have just been ending. The only problem here now, is that naturally after a single is released, comes a video. Assuming there is some dancing or choreography in the video, this most likely wouldn't occur for 2-3 months. If she loves us, and feels bad (although she shouldn't, this is out of her control) she could give us SOMETHING. i.e a random track on the album, maybe the cover, something that says "OK the BTW era is over, i got hurt, its time for ARTPOP, here is.............." Do you guys think you she will say SOMETHING related to the album in the coming weeks? Think about it, what else is she going to do? She has all the time in the world to have phone meetings regarding the App, creatively put the finishing touches. The photoshoot was shot awhile ago. The only thing that worries me is the video for the single. I'm not sure if it has been filmed yet, but I can imagine it hasn't been.

This has been driving me crazy!! I love her, and I was suppose to see her 2 weeks in Brooklyn, but I am so antsy for new material now that the BTW era is finally finished!!

I hope Azealia is still on board with ARTPOP. She could bring a cool, hood vibe to Gaga's sound.

misanthrope

Lol I don't like Nicki either, but Nicki is more tolerable than azealia... Azealia is just annoying to me, like she does the most. At least Nicki is entertaining.

Nicki is worse. Not only has she been disrespectful from the get go but her music doesnt even make up for it. Azealia talks a lot but at the end of the day her music and her style is up to par. Nickis completely wack. Which is why Gaga has entertained the thought of working with Azealia. She would never work with Nicki.