Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

I wish lady gaga would comment on this surgery/ if there is a setback for her album and whatnot. We're all in the dark. She could at least send out a tweet.

Gaga's wheeled out looking depressed with a blanket on her lap…

:lmao::rip: :rip: :rip:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

exoskeleton123

I wish lady gaga would comment on this surgery/ if there is a setback for her album and whatnot. We're all in the dark. She could at least send out a tweet.

I thinks she enjoys the silence (insert depeche mode reference here). no but really. I think she uses it to plan her next move. She knows we will talk about her regardless of if she says anything or not and she'd rather be surprising.

Michelle

I thinks she enjoys the silence (insert depeche mode reference here). no but really. I think she uses it to plan her next move. She knows we will talk about her regardless of if she says anything or not and she'd rather be surprising.

nice reference :wub:
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

BigDreamer

I think the severity of her injury is pretty clear judging by the fact that her entire tour has been cancelled with no rescheduling.

my post refers to the surgery. We dont know how long this recovery will take but she is in the best hands im sure. The longer she is gone the more money she is losing ontop of the rest of the tour, dvd, ect. And i only speak of it because gaga is a brand. Her lable wont want to take any unnecessary time off and nor will she. She pushes herself and thats why she is in the spot she is in but im sure canceling the tour was one of the most upsetting things to her considering her extremely apologetic post about just having to cancle a few shows. She wont take long and will do anything to make it up to her fans and make it back to the top.

my post refers to the surgery. We dont know how long this recovery will take but she is in the best hands im sure. The longer she is gone the more money she is losing ontop of the rest of the tour, dvd, ect. And i only speak of it because gaga is a brand. Her lable wont want to take any unnecessary time off and nor will she. She pushes herself and thats why she is in the spot she is in but im sure canceling the tour was one of the most upsetting things to her considering her extremely apologetic post about just having to cancle a few shows. She wont take long and will do anything to make it up to her fans and make it back to the top.

I agree but I think Gaga will be resting and recovering for the next few months. Don't get your hopes up for a new single anytime soon.

Michelle

Yeah I agree with the no single anytime soon...I really think the album will be pushed until end of year...sigh. we shall see

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

BigDreamer

I agree but I think Gaga will be resting and recovering for the next few months. Don't get your hopes up for a new single anytime soon.

the next few months brings us right into april/may which is what ive been saying. I guess we will just have to ultimately wait for her to say something. For now lets just hope she is getting rest.

ajmsamuel

Every day we feel the same

Stuck,and it could never change

Seems ARTPOP will never come

Permanently at square one

But is it really worth it?

Do we really deserve it ?

It happens when we're waiting

while our souls are fading

:cryga:

omg

Every day we feel the same

Stuck,and it could never change

Seems ARTPOP will never come

Permanently at square one

But is it really worth it?

Do we really deserve it ?

It happens when we're waiting

while our souls are fading

:cryga:

omg

kindest regards

Gaga probably reads this and thinks 'Better push ARTPOP back, cant hurt my littolmuhnsters Xoxo

Lol if that were true we would have the album by now. Way more fans have been dying over the wait.

"Better push the release date forward, can't hurt my little monsters."

No.

JustinLovesGaga

I feel like the tour & perfume was the only thing keeping her relevant in the US; now that the tours out, it's going to be hard for Gaga to debut with good numbers if she doesn't hype the single.

Edited by JustinlovesGaga

Americano

I feel like the tour & perfume was the only thing keeping her relevant in the US; now that the tours out, it's going to be hard for Gaga to debut with good numbers if she doesn't hype the single.

I thought the tour would promise her big numbers, now that that's out the window... lol

JustinLovesGaga

I thought the tour would promise her big numbers, now that that's out the window... lol

This injury supplied her a bit of promo but she's going to need much more to make a greater impact.

I' m hoping for a new single ASAP...What bothers me the most is all that tease again over the past few months. Last year there was an article that the album was practically finished...was it a lie? Now it seems that Red One does not even know whether or not he will be on ARTPOP. There has been a lot of conflicting information out there. Everytime it seemed we moved one step forward, we seemed to take two steps backward shortly after

EGOT2027

I' m hoping for a new single ASAP...What bothers me the most is all that tease again over the past few months. Last year there was an article that the album was practically finished...was it a lie? Now it seems that Red One does not even know whether or not he will be on ARTPOP. There has been a lot of conflicting information out there. Everytime it seemed we moved one step forward, we seemed to take two steps backward shortly after

This. Like they prolly were only going to do a couple songs if any...HOPEFULLY.