💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I hate trap music. I'm scared for ARTPOP now but I will judge when I hear the album.

MTE.

I guess Gaga's perfected, very well delivered vocals will make up for it tho :)

Gaga, I just want ARTPOP vjbSRt4.jpg

So much :tea:

digitalartpop

i'm scared by the release of "Burqa"

yesterday i shared on my tumblr a blog a drawing that i made about "burqa swag" with gaga wearing a burqa. I only receiver comments that accused me and gaga of racism, intolerance underliyng how this is diserspectful

http://digitalARTPOP.tumblr.com/post/43337494586/burqa-swag-like-ladygaga-ARTPOP-digitalARTPOP

"Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be shot in the face."

"I’m going to find her, and I’m going to **** on her house."

"Kill yourself Drink bleach Jump off the bridge Please whatever it takes to stop your ignorance."

"I cannot even BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN with how INSULTING AND OFFENSIVE AND RACIST AND WHITE SUPREMACTIST THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE GODDAMN."

what will cause the song itself???

Americano

I hate trap music. I'm scared for ARTPOP now but I will judge when I hear the album.

Yeah, the RedOne news is making me not very excited. He's made ALL of my favorite Gaga records.

Alien Tulip

As much as I love Lady gaga, I would rather her work with experienced producers like RedOne. What's wrong with generic sounds? Zedd is good too but I want more producers. I'm not fond of madeon's work and djws's work is scary in an embarrasing way. That's just my opinion.

Yeah, the RedOne news is making me not very excited. He's made ALL of my favorite Gaga records.

He's the reason why she's filthy rich. Without him she wouldn't have tours. He's the reason why she has so much fans. I find it annoying when monsters say Gaga doesn't need him and would rather have djws than him :roll:

Jesse Pinkman

As much as I love Lady gaga, I would rather her work with experienced producers like RedOne. What's wrong with generic sounds? Zedd is good too but I want more producers. I'm not fond of madeon's work and djws's work is scary in an embarrasing way. That's just my opinion.

He's the reason why she's filthy rich. Without him she wouldn't have tours. He's the reason why she has so much fans. I find it annoying when monsters say Gaga doesn't need him and would rather have djws than him :roll:

I agree with what you're saying but just because someone has brought someone success in the beginning doesn't mean they owe them their whole career. She's allowed to experiment with different sounds and I'm excited to hear her take on edm and trap. I believe that djws is the perfect guy for this job because he is really experienced with this kind of music and zedd is very experienced with trap. Just give them a chance.

It's science, bitch

CyanLights

i'm scared by the release of "Burqa"

yesterday i shared on my tumblr a blog a drawing that i made about "burqa swag" with gaga wearing a burqa. I only receiver comments that accused me and gaga of racism, intolerance underliyng how this is diserspectful

http://digitalARTPOP...p-digitalARTPOP

"Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be shot in the face."

"I’m going to find her, and I’m going to **** on her house."

"Kill yourself Drink bleach Jump off the bridge Please whatever it takes to stop your ignorance."

"I cannot even BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN with how INSULTING AND OFFENSIVE AND RACIST AND WHITE SUPREMACTIST THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE GODDAMN."

what will cause the song itself???

wow now im kinda worried for the actual song :ohno: maybe if its not released as a single it wont get as much attention but still...

nice drawing though! :golfclap:

Alien Tulip

I agree with what you're saying but just because someone has brought someone success in the beginning doesn't mean they owe them their whole career. She's allowed to experiment with different sounds and I'm excited to hear her take on edm and trap. I believe that djws is the perfect guy for this job because he is really experienced with this kind of music and zedd is very experienced with trap. Just give them a chance.

I never said she owes him anything but she needs to understand that the majority of her fanbase favors redone over djws. I know she can do whatever she wants but I don't want her to feel disappointed when djws kills her career because he's the main producer. The music in DJWS visions are so god awful and I hope ARTPOP sounds like nothing like his horrific mix tapes because I can imagine the meltdowns. I will give djws a chance but for now I'm gonna keep my hopes low.

Didymus

People seem to forget that the only reason she made generic pop in the days of The Fame/The Fame Monster was because she needed to become famous, FAST. The songs are good, but I really doubt she thinks of them as her biggest masterpieces. She keeps experimenting and bringing new sounds/styles into the generic pop field which is awesome. Going back is not an option for her. That would mean a defeat for a talented artist like her.

:tea:

I'm torn with the HMV rumour ...

1) HMV's closed.

2) HMV had a copy of born this way 2 weeks early which they played in the shop for promo (ILLEGALLY!) - my bet is music retailers have the advantage of advanced knowledge

3) ARTPOP is defo delayed, if not cancelled

4) there's speculation about a surprise un-hyped release

5) all the promo so far has been directed towards the fans only

6) the fans can promote it FOR gaga

7) ARTPOP hasnt been mastered yet

8) ARTPOPs first single couldve been completed ages ago (video and all)

I have reasons FOR & AGAINST it but I dunno what to believe!!! :S