Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPcreation

I hope theres at least one piano ballad on ARTPOP

Same hoping for Second TIme Around to make an appearance :haha:

CyanLights

The problem with ARTPOP is that the music could sound outdated if it comes out too late.

i was thinking about this too. so many other artists are starting to hop onto the EDM wave and is Gaga delays it, it could sound old. Ke$ha already did the whole electronic sound with her new album and apparently Zedd is working with other artists now. his sound is kind of distinctive in my opinion and gaga could be considered a copy cat again. if her goal is to make it sound fresh, it needs to come out asap.

*(of course giving her time to heal from her surgery and what not that is the most important thing as of now.)*

Edited by governmenthooker

VforVendetta

She was just making a statement about how she felt in a poetic way.. and of course you refers to her fans. These are not lyrics and I don't know why everyone assumes they are.. she didn't hashtag ARTPOP on that tweet.

Yeah actually I was thinking about this earlier.. I think thats what was lacking from most of the tracks on Born This Way... to me thats a staple of gaga's abilities. I'm sure with ARTPOP having an upbeat dance and club banger feel we will get much much more of that and i cant wait to hear what she's come up with.

Juda Judaa, ma ma ma Mary, the niight the niiight. Dum Dum Dum dum, Dum Dum dum Dum Dum Dum dadum. Aaaaaa, America, Americano, hoooker. Edited by VforVendetta

exoskeleton123

Same hoping for Second TIme Around to make an appearance :haha:

I wouldn't mind if some FUTURE LOVE or LET LOVE DOWN made an appearance...

Ryan Seacrest is latest to jump on the train; saying ARTPOP is likely coming out around Sept and a Beyonce duet is confirmed.

Don't ask me for a source or receipts b/c I heard him on the radio talking about it during the American Top 40 today.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

what im most excited for is watching all the people that shaded BTW run back like lost puppies once this nuclear bomb is dropped :legend:

Edited by Pyrenti

what im most excited for is watching all the people that shaded BTW run back like lost puppies once this nuclear bomb is dropped :legend:

We all hope for that, let's just drop that bomb already :evil:

But seriously....do you think the early spring release date is still valid?

Galactic Mess

I don't think so... But I'd bet on an early summer release for the lead (or maybe even the album, who knows!)

lodylody

For the single, I guess.

Yeah, I need a ballad or two. I love Gaga's ballads. Something with a beautiful melody and somewhat tragic. Also like previously mentioned, a power ballad where Gaga finally shows off her vocals on a studio album would be amazing! Everything else can slay the club, but I need some beauty on there somewhere.

We're all Stronger Together!

Prometheus

I hope the "slow" song is produced by madeon

I'd like for it to be her on the piano with minimal added instruments and effects.

I'd like for it to be her on the piano with minimal added instruments and effects.

SAME!!! I've wanted this since speechless. Just her, her voice, her emotion, and her piano.
We're all Stronger Together!

SAME!!! I've wanted this since speechless. Just her, her voice, her emotion, and her piano.

like captivated, or paparazzi acoustic version...to have a elton john feeling to it..something legendary, and meaningful