❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I have some sad news... for those of you that had high hopes for 41:33 in DJWS mixtape I like dance 11... it is NOT from ARTPOP.. it is by a producer / artist named monophonix and the track is called dissonance

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dissonance-ep/id543675080

I. AM. SO. DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW.

I was so convinced this would've been a track or possibly the tittle track of the album. Whatever, the album will be better than this. I can feel it.

That bird emoticon looks like some ghetto chick doing the head circle while clicking her fingers going "MMMM-HMMMM." I love it. :Jase:

But anyway, I'll continue waiting for ARTPOP…..from under this blanket…..in the corner of my room……in a ball……amongst tears, panic and sweat……under torturous conditions being made to listen to Madonna's entire discography.

That bird emoticon looks like some ghetto chick doing the head circle while clicking her fingers going "MMMM-HMMMM." I love it. :Jase:

But anyway, I'll continue waiting for ARTPOP…..from under this blanket…..in the corner of my room……in a ball……amongst tears, panic and sweat……under torturous conditions being made to listen to Madonna's entire discography.

You're not worthy of ARTPOP if you dislike Madonna :Jase:

You're not worthy of ARTPOP if you dislike Madonna :Jase:

I don't dislike her, but I'm just not a fan of all her songs. I like about three, that's all :P

Pure Adrenaline

lmao can't wait for ARTPOP :Jase:

yes I had to use it

:derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely