Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Born Brave

Lady Gagaâ€@ladygaga

IM TRYING TO RECORD VOCALS (your little Latvian voices are singing edge of glory in the background) in a song about cannabis #hotelgypsy

This was from a while ago when she was obviously recording stache..

Hotel Gypsy obviously fits in the blanks for that most recent tweet with the blanks.

when did she says lovegame in just dance?

i thought it was PF referrencing LoveGame and Monster referencing Just Dance

Sorry, I was tired. Yeah, I meant LoveGame in Poker Face, and Just Dance in Monster.

Okay, so have we established yet that the two dashes on either end of that supposed "song title" are just hyphens separating the "title" from the lyrics and the hashtag? Right. It's also NOT morse code. We just need to calm our asses down and wait :laughga:

I swear, if Gaga tells us she's delaying the album until we're all better behaved then we will never ever get it.

HeavyPunkLover

I have some sad news... for those of you that had high hopes for 41:33 in DJWS mixtape I like dance 11... it is NOT from ARTPOP.. it is by a producer / artist named monophonix and the track is called dissonance

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dissonance-ep/id543675080

F*CK IT! I WAS WRONG! SH*T. OH SCHEISSE!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Born Brave

Having a weird moment... do you think Gaga and Interscope are trying to force other artists hands and screwing with their own release schedules by keeping ARTPOP a huge secret release wise? Is she powerful enough to do that?

Prometheus

My new timeline

Lead Single - April 8, 2013

Promo Single - May 27, 2013

Album - June 10, 2013

Second Single - August 26, 2013

Third Single - November 11, 2013

Fourth Single - February 3, 2014

8 Song EP Lead Single - May 5, 2014

8 Song EP - July 7, 2014 - Only if it does for ARTPOP what TFM did for TF

8 Song EP Second Single - September 1, 2014

How's it sound. I only want a promo single if it stays a promo single and gets proper promotion and is good for the album with good sales and good hype!

If I remember correctly Gaga hates releasing EPs. She didn't want to release The Fame Monster as an EP but her label made her. Correct me if I'm wrong. I also find EPs to be ridiculous. Why not just make more music and release a full album? That's my opinion.

HeavyPunkLover

Nothing leaked. The team working with her has balls...

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Having a weird moment... do you think Gaga and Interscope are trying to force other artists hands and screwing with their own release schedules by keeping ARTPOP a huge secret release wise? Is she powerful enough to do that?

i had a similar thought, seems strange to me that azealia's debut album keeps getting pushed back etc etc,

it is supposed to be released THIS month and there has not been one bit of promotion for it at all.

i thought that this forum would of been on top of her album drop considering that she is one of the only confirmed artists collaborating with gaga on ARTPOP

Tony31511

Ok for sure the first single will come out either late March or early April.

I don't think the whole Andy Warhol anniversary on Feb. 22 is going to happen. Maybe she'll do something big on that day but I don't think it will be the day of the single release. That date is too close considering the amount of info we do/don't have. There would have been a big announcement or something by now.

Ok for sure the first single will come out either late March or early April.

I don't think the whole Andy Warhol anniversary on Feb. 22 is going to happen. Maybe she'll do something big on that day but I don't think it will be the day of the single release. That date is too close considering the amount of info we do/don't have. There would have been a big announcement or something by now.

i agree that the 22nd will hold a big announcement at-least. with the v mag coming out on the 28th seems to me that she is ending her "media blackout"

Tony31511

Apparently Gaga said that "the album is almost done" tonight in Montreal :excited2:

Really? I think a major announcement is finally near!

Born Brave

Really? I think a major announcement is finally near!

tonight tbh.. :flop:

Bet she rolls that **** right out with a new single at midnight tonight

And we shall dance.. and dance and dance and dance and dance...

:Jase: :Jase: :Jase:

Edited by G U Y

I swear, if Gaga tells us she's delaying the album until we're all better behaved then we will never ever get it.

Sad truth