Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

34 user(s) are reading this topic

13 members, 20 guests, 1 anonymous users

I know is you gaga

Gaga, please tweet something about ARTPOP ASAP... lol I feel like I'm talking to the air...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Redstreak

Drama queen a little too much. It's not like Banks said "gays are stupid and they should be dead" or anything. She's also not so big yet, so even if Gags release the single ft her, what will happen. It'll go #1. Chill out everyone.

I didn't say she did but that's how it will be reported. I'm not being a drama queen, I'm just expressing how I think some people would report it. I didn't think the Born This Way/Express Yourself was a big deal but look what happened with that. Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

i just had the weirdest dream earlier xD! i had a dream ARTPOP came out so then i got a copy, and then the front cover looks scrapped and it doesnt look good, and then i remember opening the jewel case and there's a picture of gaga and she was soo chubby LoL and then the background was like pink-ish i cant rember much LOOOL

She's probably making love with Taylor and then goes here to read our meltdowns. Gags, we inspire you for one theme on ARTPOP... The decay!

:derpga:

ARTPOP tracklist:

1. The decay of little monsters(intro)

2. Burqa

3. TEA

4. Red flame ft Azealia Banks

5. G.U.Y.

6. Nothing on (but the radio)

7. ARTPOP

8. Music

9. Ratchet

10. Princess High

11. D in the dirt

12. Adventures of Mary J

Description: First track is electropop track with Gaga's vocals autotuned where she's saying soon. Burqa is house track with arabian folk music influenced melody. Tea is EDM with massive breakdown. Red flame is witch-hop, trap track with Gaga singing high notes in chorus and rapping with Azealia in verses. G.U.Y. Is EDM track wih influences of 90's rap and dance music. Nothing on is pretty much same like demo but more dancy. Has EDM breakdown. ARTPOP is house/tehno 90's influenced track, souns like scheisee 2.0. Music is electropop track with trap influences and it's most similar to Gaga's older work. (The fame monster). Ratchet is tehno/EDM track with very explicit lyrics. Princess High is EDM track with some lyrics taken from princess die with Gaga's vocals taken to the limits. D in the dirt is synth pop/edm track with metal influenced gaga's vocals. The last track is downtempo electropop ballad, something similar to Diamonds with epic piano breakdown.

I was inspired. :derpga:

i just had the weirdest dream earlier xD! i had a dream ARTPOP came out so then i got a copy, and then the front cover looks scrapped and it doesnt look good, and then i remember opening the jewel case and there's a picture of gaga and she was soo chubby LoL and then the background was like pink-ish i cant rember much LOOOL

Sounds like Lotus cover tbh

MonsterOfSpain

She's probably making love with Taylor and then goes here to read our meltdowns. Gags, we inspire you for one theme on ARTPOP... The decay!

:derpga:

ARTPOP tracklist:

1. The decay of little monsters(intro)

2. Burqa

3. TEA

4. Red flame ft Azealia Banks

5. G.U.Y.

6. Nothing on (but the radio)

7. ARTPOP

8. Music

9. Ratchet

10. Princess High

11. D in the dirt

12. Adventures of Mary J

Description: First track is electropop track with Gaga's vocals autotuned where she's saying soon. Burqa is house track with arabian folk music influenced melody. Tea is EDM with massive breakdown. Red flame is witch-hop, trap track with Gaga singing high notes in chorus and rapping with Azealia in verses. G.U.Y. Is EDM track wih influences of 90's rap and dance music. Nothing on is pretty much same like demo but more dancy. Has EDM breakdown. ARTPOP is house/tehno 90's influenced track, souns like scheisee 2.0. Music is electropop track with trap influences and it's most similar to Gaga's older work. (The fame monster). Ratchet is tehno/EDM track with very explicit lyrics. Princess High is EDM track with some lyrics taken from princess die with Gaga's vocals taken to the limits. D in the dirt is synth pop/edm track with metal influenced gaga's vocals. The last track is downtempo electropop ballad, something similar to Diamonds with epic piano breakdown.

I was inspired. :derpga:

I like it tbh

i also had a dream like that before during born this way era

I rather have little hype and an amazing album than so much hype and a lack luster album... remember the last one? I mean it was great and everything but it wasn't the best of the decade.......

Morphine Prince

I'm expecting a tweet from Gaga about ARTPOP TODAY. :crossed:

Most likely expect to be disappointed. I can't believe she hasn't even bothered to tweet "Working on the album". I mean, it's her Twitter and she can do whatever she wants.... but she must know we're all thirsty for information.

Edited by Morphine Prince

Darcklighter22

When did she confirm that the single wasn't coming out in January?

she mentioned wanting to get the vocals just right or something of the sort, and don't quote me but possibly mentioned it in the LM chat..not sure tho

I rather have little hype and an amazing album than so much hype and a lack luster album... remember the last one? I mean it was great and everything but it wasn't the best of the decade.......

I agree I don't really mind waiting until the end of the tour, I want the music to be flawless and so far the keeping things relatively hype free works, yes you have the thirsty people who constantly wine but just a surprise tweet a few days before the lead single drops would work for me.

francescoxoxo

I know this. I never said a time frame when music/pictures/videos will possibly leak, I was just addressing the fact that things have leaked even when protected. k thanks. :nacho:

Bottle Blonde.

Also I was being slightly sarcastic ;) That isn't EVER going to happen.

Yeeaaah but that was a week before when we knew the title and general information regarding the song/album. Currently we know nothing about ARTPOP, so its not close enough for anything substantial to leak.

francescoxoxo

Those were leaks about stuff we knew about. We know nothing about ARTPOP as of dates, no lead single date, no album release date, nothing.

I never said a time frame when music/pictures/videos will possibly leak, I was just addressing the fact that things have leaked even when protected. k thanks bye. :L4G: