❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Chuckles

We don't know what happens behind closed doors, though. 2012 might have been the original release plan, with setbacks forcing the album to come much later than originally intended. **** happens. :shrug:

I've been thinking about what Gaga said at a performance several months (probably close to a year, actually) ago. "Some people think we're sick, but we just love pop music." I've been wondering if they're lyrics to the title track.

I love that... but anyone know something about "Ratchet"? The rumor with Beyoncé, Rihanna and Azealia Banks?

Eros92

I love that... but anyone know something about "Ratchet"? The rumor with Beyoncé, Rihanna and Azealia Banks?

Well other then Azealia confirming she did do that song with GaGa thats pretty much all we know. Everything else is just rumor.

I'm over thinking everything and melting down at the moment... Someone post something optimistic!! :cryga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Eros92

Well I guess GaGa recorded ARTPOP completely sober... of weed at least lol

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2013/01/01/lady_gagas_upcoming_ARTPOP_is_a_d--gfr

jackhahaha

Probably a stupid question but why is everyone saying that gaga has written or recorded over 50 songs? This is the first ive heard! i'm not complaining though! :worship:

Eros92

Probably a stupid question but why is everyone saying that gaga has written or recorded over 50 songs? This is the first ive heard! i'm not complaining though! :worship:

She stated she did.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/lady-gaga-ive-written-50-songs-for-ARTPOP-album-20121201

I believe she said something about it in LM chat. I could be wrong through but I do know she said it herself.
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I'm confused. I thought she meant no weed on the album. Like, no songs about weed. Not that she didn't smoke weed while making the album, because she probably did. She was saying that ARTPOP has nothing to do with weed, that's all

So it's possible that there could be a song about weed, but she wasn't high while recording it. Okay :lolgaga:

Hopefully there won't be any weed songs on the album. :wtf:

David Ward

I'm confused. I thought she meant no weed on the album. Like, no songs about weed. Not that she didn't smoke weed while making the album, because she probably did. She was saying that ARTPOP has nothing to do with weed, that's all

This is what she meant :yes:

This is what she meant :yes:

That's what I thought, but now all of these internet articles are saying it all wrong, and even fans are misinterpreting her words.

Guys, Gaga said NO weed on ARTPOP. This doesn't mean that she didn't smoke weed while creating the album, it just means that there are no songs or themes that have to do with weed.

David Ward

That's what I thought, but now all of these internet articles are saying it all wrong, and even fans are misinterpreting her words.

Guys, Gaga said NO weed on ARTPOP. This doesn't mean that she didn't smoke weed while creating the album, it just means that there are no songs or themes that have to do with weed.

preach it sista!!

Redstreak

So it's possible that there could be a song about weed, but she wasn't high while recording it. Okay :lolgaga:

Hopefully there won't be any weed songs on the album. :wtf:

I thought she said in LM chat recently that there wouldn't be? :O
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I thought she said in LM chat recently that there wouldn't be? :O

I think she meant that she wasn't high while recording. Who knows.