Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I can't believe it's been a damn year already! Remember when she was on that Oprah interview and the media blackout?

I think Gaga knows that we're completely PARCHED and need new info tbh. I think she'll give us something tomorrow at midnight, and if not midnight, then sometime during New Years Day

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I think TFM and BTW are both great albums, imo BTW even better, but I would not like Gaga to return to TFM music-roots at all. BTW I personally wouldn't mind her doing a succession, but objectively, I'd rather her to continuously progress.

More commercial? Fine, it doesn't mean she has to sell-out, whatever. She can continue to experiment within commercial dance-pop, however much she wants to. She did so with TFM, even more extensively with BTW, I just hope she continues to do so with ARTPOP.

[though personally I'd hope she'd continue into more harder electro-rock influences, but that's just me]

3 points in and ready for more

ratchetslut

OKAY there seems to be some delusion that i just need to call out:

1: NOBTR is NOT that great! its generic, its not new, and anyone suggesting it go on ARTPOP, or even the app is delusional as ****.

2: Gaga is NOT gonna play it safe with ARTPOP just because you all freak out over an artist's progression and adventure and exploration.

3: There was nothing wrong with the feminist part of scheisse, or the joyful message of the album in general

4: Get the **** over the fame monster. like seriously you're all starting to drive me crazy,

5: Innovative, fresh, and new are practically ANTONYMS of safe. if you're looking for ARTPOP to be "the new fame monster" or her "born this way apology letter" then get the **** out.

Best post on the whole interweb tbh... :worship:

As unbearable as this wait my seem, at least we are officially in 2013 in a day. How far away can this album possibly be? All we can do is be patient. I'm here for some new Gaga music and totally ready to have my body slayed and ready to dance my ass off like cray cray in the gay clubs to new Gaga anthems but all we can do is waaaiiiittt and be patient. I'm sure the music will be worth the waiting time. Stay strong everyone

omg I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm totally that typical twink who drunkenly twerks his ass to Bad Romance

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Best post on the whole interweb tbh... :worship:

omg I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm totally that typical twink who drunkenly twerks his ass to Bad Romance

i am 18 now too so im gonna work dat ish

i wish she would go back to her fame image, i don't like her new style!!! soo weird!!!! i mean what is the point of the cage on her head!!! she got famous from the fame for a reason!!! and she got rid of al of it!! the dancers, the inventions (tv glasses, disco stick, firework braw), we dont get any amazing acoustic songs to pop songs like she did for paparazi and poker face!!! her image is just kissing to the gay community!!! im her fan until ill die, but she really should rethink her strategy!!! she is not as strong, or money maker, popular, viewed as she used to be!!! she better step with some amazing album!!

i want her to do more videos like fame: part 1, or poker face, what the hell is the video for you and i??? or the edge of glory!!!

Not the biggest fan of electro-dance music (funny, considering all of Gaga's albums as of late are based heavily on it lol), but I am actually really excited for the complextro influences on ARTPOP.

I mean, the way Gaga (and her team? producers? I actually forgot who) described the new album was insane to me. Complextro, heavy-electro J-Pop, electro-trap influences? Holy crap wow, and with the possibility of that White Snake's guitarist appearing, some rock influences, too.

idk, it sounds a far cry from the safe, "BTW apology letter" people are kind of expecting/hoping. Urgh I'm pushing my expectations but holy ****.

i wish she would go back to her fame image, i don't like her new style!!! soo weird!!!! i mean what is the point of the cage on her head!!! she got famous from the fame for a reason!!! and she got rid of al of it!! the dancers, the inventions (tv glasses, disco stick, firework braw), we dont get any amazing acoustic songs to pop songs like she did for paparazi and poker face!!! her image is just kissing to the gay community!!! im her fan until ill die, but she really should rethink her strategy!!! she is not as strong, or money maker, popular, viewed as she used to be!!! she better step with some amazing album!!

i want her to do more videos like fame: part 1, or poker face, what the hell is the video for you and i??? or the edge of glory!!!

Chest-burster.jpg

Chest-burster.jpgChest-burster.jpg

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

Not the biggest fan of electro-dance music (funny, considering all of Gaga's albums as of late are based heavily on it lol), but I am actually really excited for the complextro influences on ARTPOP.

I mean, the way Gaga (and her team? producers? I actually forgot who) described the new album was insane to me. Complextro, heavy-electro J-Pop, electro-trap influences? Holy crap wow, and with the possibility of that White Snake's guitarist appearing, some rock influences, too.

idk, it sounds a far cry from the safe, "BTW apology letter" people are kind of expecting/hoping. Urgh I'm pushing my expectations but holy ****.

Chest-burster.jpg

Chest-burster.jpgChest-burster.jpg

Yeah, that picture describes my reaction to that post completely.