💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I would actually like to hear more rock influences (electrorock?), or maybe even try industrial electropop, idek.

I'd love to see her do baroque rock/baroque pop, too, but that's extremely reaching.

3 points in and ready for more

ImJustAHolyFool

Can't Waiiittttttttttttttttt :legend:

MelbHawker

'I ate his heart and then I swallowed his brain'.

'He ate my heart and then he ate my brain' - Monster, TFM.

The lyrics are basically the opposite. Instead of the guy being the Monster, she is.

pushemission

they believe it's Garibay's fault that BTW was 80's inspired

Am I the only one who doesn't see how being 80s inspired can be a bad thing? I love 80s music :D

I want more RedOne, but... please, RedOne, don't use the same samples in all your songs :eww:

This. No water drop samples, and no Vengeance samples :eww: (at least no synth loops like he used on Judas)

Edited by SexyUglyMark

BROSEIDON

I would actually like to hear more rock influences (electrorock?), or maybe even try industrial electropop, idek.

I'd love to see her do baroque rock/baroque pop, too, but that's extremely reaching.

Isn't that what Ke$ha's doing? I don't want them to both do the same thing.

pushemission

Water drop samples? I'm lost..

The sample/effect he used in Poker Face and Judas (and probably in other songs too, but they're the ones I remember offhand) just before the choruses. They remind me of water dropping for some reason I swear I saw someone else refer to it as that as well.

Edited by SexyUglyMark

OfficialRomanStone

The sample/effect he used in Poker Face and Judas (and probably in other songs too, but they're the ones I remember offhand) just before the choruses. They remind me of water dropping for some reason I swear I saw someone else refer to it as that as well.

OOOHHHH you mean the horn! I was just listening to Judas and listening for an actual water dripping sound. :toofloppy:

He used to use that in everything!

pushemission

OOOHHHH you mean the horn! I was just listening to Judas and listening for an actual water dripping sound. :toofloppy:

He used to use that in everything!

Wait... This is a horn?

Because I know he used a horn sound a lot as well but it wasn't what I was talking about. :P

Edited by SexyUglyMark

I'm hoping she gets 1-2 new producers, and keeps DJ White Shadow as the main producer and Fernando is obviously going to be doing a lot on the album as well.

I'd like to see something fresh, someone she hasn't worked with before and someone not so common like DJWS. I want more Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover style beats. I love Born This Way but I don't want this album to just be Born This Way Pt. 2. Considering her progression between each album, I trust she wont let me down. Also, let's retire the 80s sound and produce something with a more futuristic/modern sound. I think BM and HML are really brilliant tracks in that regard.

Little Kermit

The thought that in a few months time this thread could be talking about release dates and album artwork :cry:

I know <3 It will be so sweet, thinking that "Hey, back then, we didn't know anything..we never expected this art from gaga, it's so awesome, we had no ideea all of this was going on while we were wondering about it". *goes in a corner* *titanic music* *cries*

I do wonder if RedOne will have any involvement on this next album - she only released ONE of his songs as a single for BTW. So unless she releases Schiesse / Hair as the next (most likely last) single, I bet he might be a bit pissed off. I would be. Produced these 2 amazing songs and they don't get the chance to be official singles.

I like the idea of her using DJWS + Garibay as her core team, and a few others on the side.

Wait... This is a horn?

Because I know he used a horn sound a lot as well but it wasn't what I was talking about. :P

Ohhh, the whooooshabalaba thing. I was a bit turned off when I heard it in Judas :sweat:

Isn't that what Ke$ha's doing? I don't want them to both do the same thing.

Wel, more of the direction BTW was doing. I heard Kesha was going for a more MGMT feel, while Gaga was going through a more classic rock/electro-rock dance fusion.

3 points in and ready for more