Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

Thanks. Why did she choose that theme?

:lag: was the creative director of her tumblr

Edited by SMILE2NE1

Not sure I understand all the hate for Garibay. :confused: Can someone enlighten me please? Thanks. :)

Basically this forum tends to pin a lot of things they don't like on people close to Gaga. For example Laurriane Gibson, Luc and Garibay are typically the ones who get the intial blow for all the hate. For some reason they believe it's Garibay's fault that BTW was 80's inspired and they also think he is the reason why BTW was overproduced. What they tend to forget is that Gaga is in control and she was the one that wanted it to be 80's inspired and she was the one constantly fiddling and tweaking BTW which is why it got a little overproduced. The producers did what Gaga wanted them to do. People also blame him for MTN flopping. What they tend to forget is that Garibay produced two of perhaps the biggest fan favorite songs in the community(DITD, and HML) by himself. He also co-produced two big hits for Gaga(BTW and TEoG) and another fan favorite(BM).

Edited by LordBy28

I want RedOne to produce 5-6 songs off of the album.

-RedOne

-Dj White Shadow

-Teddy Riley

- Alot less garibay

Teddy & Redone must be the main producers of the album.

These, tbqfh

Basically this forum tends to pin a lot of things they don't like on people close to Gaga. For example Laurriane Gibson, Luc and Garibay are typically the ones who get the intial blow for all the hate. For some reason they believe it's Garibay's fault that BTW was 80's inspired and they also think he is the reason why BTW was overproduced. What they tend to forget is that Gaga is in control and she was the one that wanted it to be 80's inspired and she was the one constantly fiddling and tweaking BTW which is why it got a little overproduced. The producers did what Gaga wanted them to do. People also blame him for MTN flopping. What they tend to forget is that Garibay produced two of perhaps the biggest fan favorite songs in the community(DITD, and HML) by himself. He also co-produced two big hits for Gaga(BTW and TEoG) and another fan favorite(BM).

true

Oh ok thank you that's what I thought! I think "Heavy Metal Lover" is a shining example of this too because it seems like it's the most liked song on the album and, at least to me, the production is what makes the song. (The lyrics are awesome though). Pretty much the same thing goes for "Bloody Mary" too, that seems to be a fan favorite and I love the production on that as well.

To be quite honest, I think "Hair" at times seems overproduced (produced by RedOne) so I don't understand how Garibay is the one who overproduces when that song seems a bit overdone to me. (Although "Hair" is one of my favorites off the album - love that song).

Either way, I loved the 80s vibe and I'm excited to see what she puts out next!

Edited by nagooya

TheMadridHash

I really hope this album is more Dance Pop, but at least 2 Slow songs(don't need a genre although spechless and you and have jkind of followed a pattern) I wasn't another underground song and something like Electric Chapel but more i dunno (better)

And of course, the experiment that was that "Ranchera" of "Americano" doesn't have to be the same genre but SHE HS TO TRY THE SAME EXPERIMENT

She isn't / hasn't started (?) working with RedOne I think.. He would have been tweeting 'IN DA STUDIO WITH @LadyGaga. #1 CUMMIN!!!!! xo' or something? Or maybe he just does that with Porcelain & Pitbull...

Edited by Mole

Dawson

The thought that in a few months time this thread could be talking about release dates and album artwork :cry: