💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

i don't really understand ARTPOP. i wish she'd give some info about it

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

BigDreamer

Im going to back track and just ask an off the wall question but if i recall correctly there was a rumor or confirmation that the song Gaga played in the car infront of the fans was supposedly called "Music Gaga" or something like that right? Does anyone else remember that conversation when the snippet first came about?

inuborg

Im going to back track and just ask an off the wall question but if i recall correctly there was a rumor or confirmation that the song Gaga played in the car infront of the fans was supposedly called "Music Gaga" or something like that right? Does anyone else remember that conversation when the snippet first came about?

The song is ARTPOP

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

sweetzombie

The song is ARTPOP

No it's not.

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

inuborg

No it's not.

Gaga said it is ARTPOP, the song and it is the swan song

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

sweetzombie

Gaga said it is ARTPOP, the song and it is the swan song

She never said that the song she played in the car is ARTPOP and that it is the swan song in the same sentence. The track listing (if there really was a tracklisting at that point) could have easily changed before she revealed that ARTPOP is the swan song. Tbh the song playing in that car just kinda sounds like a demo for a filler.

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

PaperIz

She never said that the song she played in the car is ARTPOP and that it is the swan song in the same sentence. The track listing (if there really was a tracklisting at that point) could have easily changed before she revealed that ARTPOP is the swan song. Tbh the song playing in that car just kinda sounds like a demo for a filler.

no she confirmed the song in the car was ARTPOP, sorry to bust yo bubble qorl lol

----

I need newsssssssssss

Arturo

I hope we'll be getting the app at Christmas! Too bad she just had a meeting about the app and it might be a very long time until we actually do :( This is my timeline for the ARTPOP era, do you like it?

9th January - lead single release

A Wednesday? :wtf:

No it's not.

Yes it is.

misanthrope

She confirmed it to be the title track as well as the last track on the album. I believe Jeff or her sound mixer Dave had also revealed that the track was more than likely not going to be a single.

Edited by leviticus

I figured I would post this link here since it has something to do with ARTPOP and this thread needs more life.

Idk how much any of you have heard but MGA (the makers of the Bratz dolls) are suing Gaga because they worked with her to create dolls that were supposed to come out this Summer. But I guess Gaga wanted to push the release closer to when ARTPOP comes out (and because there was no contract for the official release date signed, she had every right to request this), so the company is suing her...anyway I stumbled upon the prototypes for the dolls and thought I would share

http://bratzboulevard.com/

Those dolls look amazingly well thought out.

I'm hoping they end up being sold...the Grammy inspired doll is gorgeous

Rollercoaster

Those dolls look amazingly well thought out.

I'm hoping they end up being sold...the Grammy inspired doll is gorgeous

I particularly like the Judas one. That Judas look is near iconic tbh. She should have stuck with it longer.

I particularly like the Judas one. That Judas look is near iconic tbh. She should have stuck with it longer.

Agreed. The Judas video is my favorite of hers, and it's disappointing she didn't stick with the look for very look