Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Is that even possible to do?

No, I don't think so. That's why I had it on my list of impossible things that I wish she could do.

But I suppose it is possible, someone created reggae, someone created disco, someone created the blues.

And the HAUS are responsible for creating EMMA, a "new instrument".

If the HAUS could actually conceive a unique instrument then it isn't to hard to imagine that she could create new sounds and a new genre.

inuborg

No, I don't think so. That's why I had it on my list of impossible things that I wish she could do.

But I suppose it is possible, someone created reggae, someone created disco, someone created the blues.

And the HAUS are responsible for creating EMMA, a "new instrument".

If the HAUS could actually conceive a unique instrument then it isn't to hard to imagine that she could create new sounds and a new genre.

Can you explain, please? :huh:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Can you explain, please? :huh:

The instrument she used during the BRIT awards for her DITD performance.

As the Lady Gaga wiki explains:

"The instrument is composed of a bass guitar, a two octave keyboard, and an Akai MPC1000 sampler with a violin-like scroll and extra decorations"

The instrument is basically a combination of a number of pre-existing instruments.

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Emma#Emma

inuborg

The instrument she used during the BRIT awards for her DITD performance.

As the Lady Gaga wiki explains:

"The instrument is composed of a bass guitar, a two octave keyboard, and an Akai MPC1000 sampler with a violin-like scroll and extra decorations"

The instrument is basically a combination of a number of pre-existing instruments.

http://ladygaga.wiki.../wiki/Emma#Emma

Oh that thing, I didn't know it has a name. I love how its programmed with "I'ma free b---h baby"

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

every ****ung day I wake up with the hope that when I come here, I will find something new. But- NO! Is this life :giveup:

Release that App already :hor:

I hope we'll be getting the app at Christmas! Too bad she just had a meeting about the app and it might be a very long time until we actually do :( This is my timeline for the ARTPOP era, do you like it?

9th January - lead single release

21st January - lead single music video release

1st April - one promosingle released, if succesfull it will become 2nd single

8th April - ARTPOP album drops

17th April - 2nd single release

1st May - 2nd single music video release

9th July - third single release (summersmash)

15th July - third single music video release

14 October - fourth single release

30th October- fourth single music video release

27th January - fifth single release

5th February - fifth single music video release

13th May - sixth single release

28th May - sixth single music video release

Edited by BadMonster

Ellie Sioux

i think all the singles are to close with your idea. she needs to take her time with the ARTPOP era and not rush it, i also think she should tour earlier but i like the idea of the videos being released close to the single release

I thought they were too close together too, so I totally agree with you, but if they were any further apart then the album would be coming later than April and Monsters would flip :giveup:

I hope we'll be getting the app at Christmas! Too bad she just had a meeting about the app and it might be a very long time until we actually do :( This is my timeline for the ARTPOP era, do you like it?

That's so good, I love it because I don't want the era to be rushed! But second single shouldn't be that close to album, promo single should be the 2nd single.

Edited by Guille

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Guys we're not getting the app for christmas... That would defeat the purpose of the app. The app is the album, but with special features that she can't put on a CD.

Ellie Sioux

Guys we're not getting the app for christmas... That would defeat the purpose of the app. The app is the album, but with special features that she can't put on a CD.

I think it's possible we will, because as Gaga said, the app would be updated all the time :) so it won't necessarily have all the music on it straight away. It will probably be updated with news and stuff :party:

I think it's possible we will, because as Gaga said, the app would be updated all the time :) so it won't necessarily have all the music on it straight away. It will probably be updated with news and stuff :party:

I agree

I actually think the app will be the kick-off of the entire era, where she'll start teasing us with one or two small snippets of instrumentals, possible fashion choices, drawings/paintings/historic references, announcements about the singles, videos, album and tour. I love this idea, but I trust she won't disappoint!

toanythingtaboo

If I were them, I'd make the ARTPOP app available to download in advance. Use it as a method of pre-ordering the album.

That way fans can have a more interactive countdown to release, with exclusive updates along the way sent directly to the app on their phone. Lyric teasers, video messages, song clips, promo images, anything. She could debut the album artwork and promo tracks on it, too.

Hopefully it'll be post-lead single release though. It'd get complicated otherwise. Plus, they'll want to milk the fans.

TEANUS

3 months between singles?? I think Mid January, Mid March, Late April, Mid June, Early Setember, Late November for singles

Edited by TheMJLuke123
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS