💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Rebirth of the phoenix was meant to happen 3 days after the death (the 4th) which means the 7th!

However, Sunday is the day of rest, so get ready for Monday the 8th!

TimisaMonster

He's decaying??? OMG HE'S COLLABING WITH GAGA ON ARTPOP???? better make a thread in the news discussion forum  :spin:

Haven't you seen the news around him? His career is already  :deadbanana:  in the eyes of many!

Gaga enjoys collaborating with female pop stars, so I wouldn't see why not...  :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MessyTop

Madeon produced a Track for Ellie for the re-release of Halycon. With a buch of new tracks

TimisaMonster

we said this in 2009... 

We ALL said it the second we saw that video of him singing Paparazzi on the piano...our opinions haven't changed in 4 yearsTQeVLk3.gif

nath4gaga

Haven't you seen the news around him? His career is already  :deadbanana:  in the eyes of many!

Gaga enjoys collaborating with female pop stars, so I wouldn't see why not...  :ohwell:

I thought you were being serious, then i was like oooooooooooooooooooh dat shade

9lpDN3O.gif

Edited by nath4gaga

TimisaMonster

Madeon produced a Track for Ellie for the re-release of Halycon. With a buch of new tracks

She's already doing a re-release of Halycon? It hasn't even been out 1 year! Just use the new tracks for your next album...don't add to an already released album!  :smh:  OMG! I hate it when an artist does that! It disrespects your original album and basically tells people it isn't a complete work without the new tracks.... :fail:

I thought you were being serious, then i was like oooooooooooooooooooh dat shade

9lpDN3O.gif

I'm the shadiest of them all! I wear shade! LQbOpwj.gif

She's already doing a re-release of Halycon? It hasn't even been out 1 year! Just use the new tracks for your next album...don't add to an already released album!  :smh:  OMG! I hate it when an artist does that! It disrespects your original album and basically tells people it isn't a complete work without the new tracks.... :fail:

220px-TheFameMonsterStandard.jpg

:derpga:

notamember

Haha,  but The Fame was not complete without The Fame Monster. 

Edited by notamember

TimisaMonster

TFM was a separate album that complimented the theme of TF.....it's not the same thing! Nicki Minaj is the perfect example of a pop star that re-re-releases their first album.....Katy Perry with her "Complete Confection" album..... :smh:

Haha,  but The Fame was not complete without The Fame Monster. 

Just like Pink Friday was not complete without Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is not complete without Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up.

GreenEyes

Lol remember when this was supposed to be out before spring? :laughga:  :noparty:  :emo:

Lol remember when this was supposed to be out before spring? :laughga:  :noparty:  :emo:

tumblr_mgjneoAEVg1r0u392o1_500.gif

Pop Muse Tumblr

Nobody here for THAT happening....save that for Adele's performance! F9skCW7.gif

why can't gaga do both? what if adele isn't at the 2013 vmas?

TimisaMonster

why can't gaga do both? what if adele isn't at the 2013 vmas?

Gaga can do a Jazz performance....later! Not when we anticipate ARTPOP's single to come first! :grr:

The Adele comment was shade... :teehee: