💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Introvert

Just because people thought the BTW era was trash (which it was), doesn't mean they all want her to go back to 2009.

since when do you think that the BTW era was trash?

I kind of agree.  I mean, I read some ideas Little Monsters have, and she would probably become a Fame era version of herself with Fame Monster 2.0 sounding music and everything she did would be about selling as many singles as possible.  Not here for that nonsense.  The worlds got Katy for that. Gaga's got to keep on moving forward and evolving. 

since when was the fame monster and the fame equivalent to katy perry's level of pop music

Just because people thought the BTW era was trash (which it was), doesn't mean they all want her to go back to 2009.

I didn't think it was trash.  I thought it was beautiful. I guess one persons trash is another D!VAS treasure. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Americano

I didn't think it was trash.  I thought it was beautiful. I guess one persons trash is another D!VAS treasure.

Fair enough :whitney:

Redstreak

A lot of people's hatred for that era and album (not all but a lot) was the fact that she strayed so far from her The Fame persona. :laughga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Mills a Pussy

I think im obsessed about gaga, this eternal wait made me realize that. :eww: I just cant stop thinking bout her or her art/ next projects :)

but this is bad 4 me I need a life im sick gagasick  it all started w/the poker face vid        fml :toofunga:

i'm so over ARTPOP.

thank you god and thank you gaga for killing all the excessive hype i had for almost a year.

I now realize that i actually have a life.

I think it'd be cool if the mystery producer turned out to be Benny Benassi

Lol...

Nervous Unicorn

I would be totally shocked if Gaga did anything resembling other eras during ARTPOP. I really think she knows this is going to be more career defining than BTW, not only because it's been so long since she's done anything really in the public eye besides perfume promotions, but because she has to prove her immortality. She can't put out something after being gone this long that's going back into the past. She has to blow everyone's minds and slay.  :legend: We all know she has the potential to become a legend to everyone (not just the monsters) but she has to prove she's worthy of it. That's how media works. She can't just do the same things, she has to keep reminding the short-attention spanned public that she can be fresh and new. 

Doogi

No matter what, we're talking about Lady Gaga here… She's always going to reinvent and make things fresh and new whether its with her music, her videos, her performance art, or her fashion statements. She never ever disappoints. ARTPOP will be no different.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

aaronyoji

and on a more controversial note, (i guess), i feel like redone should rediscover where he is musically before working with gaga again.

he needs to rebirth his vision as a musician outside of the relationship between him and gaga, and be able to push forward on his own without resorting to collaborating with her. i feel like the thirst for him on ARTPOP is merely because he produced a bunch of her popular songs 4 years ago, and everyone is afraid of not getting those, but he needs to experience a "rebirth" in his sound on his own before working with gaga again, at least if he wants to make hits with her in the future. 

DriverMonster

She picked the wrong singles but BTW was definitely her best album.

Nervous Unicorn

She picked the wrong singles but BTW was definitely her best album.

This is how I feel about BTW, too. TEOG and You and I were good single choices in my opinion, and BTW kind of had to be a single, but she should have chosen Schiesse or Government Hooker over Judas. You and I was important as a single for her, I think, because it showed off her vocals very well and it had a more serious tone and was more 'classical' than her other songs. I know a lot of people who detested LG before that song was released, and then they started to watch her live stuff and now love her.

I wonder if the label will take her single suggestions more seriously with ARTPOP.   :sweat: But really I'm thankful they finance and back everything she does, except for the censoring.

Edited by onomatopiper

A Stan Was Born

Born this way was so phuckin good but she need more number ones

Dat is all dat matta in tha end

No one curr how many tikets u sel at a concert

rslayer

i honestly don't want gaga to let her fans choose everything she wears, and vote on her hair that day, or whatever she mentioned on lm.com. i would hate it. i look to her for her ideas, not ****ing fan art, because, well......

This x129383884883.