💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

EdgeOfGlory77

Would it be smart for Gaga to release a single on a Thursday, in terms of charting and weekly sales?

i'm not trying to be a know-it-all  :)  but BTW came out on a Friday and look:

"Born This Way" debuted at number 14 on Billboard's Pop Songs chart with 4,602 plays after three days of availability, the highest detections total by a debuting song in the chart's history." - Billboard

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

George Black

Ok guys you're making me much more excited than I expected to be... I guess I was supposed to go to sleep, but I think that it can wait a little more... like the whole night.

Disco Heaven

Maybe Gaga's lurking on GGD right now, and asking her friends to hype things up a little bit, so she can go on on her twitter silence and still got us hyped for her next move. hahaha.

She told us that she's going to rise from the ashes like a phoenix. I don't think a phoenix makes announcements of its 'comeback'. If Gaga really meant that metaphor, I'm sure she will not hype it too much. I see her coming back out of nowhere rather than spending months and months building hype. Ain1t nobody got time for that anymore, even her fans! Whether she releases something, or she keeps her mouth really shut. I personally think the strategy is her team building all the hype for her, just to feed the fanbase's expectations. Troy, Haus members... random info, and then BAM! New Gaga stuff everywhere.

I don't really know nothing, though. She must be still learning to walk now, or she must be already dancing, or already recording the lead single's video, or... doing nothing at all either. We don't know **** about this upcoming era. This fanbase is really in the dark now. She spent a whole era being really over-exposed, and now she's almost as mysterious as she was when she started her career. Anything she does from now on will be surprising. 5 years later and she's still able to do that, with the fans, with the media. That's why I love this b---h, and that's why I'm assuming ARTPOP's gonna slay the pop world. 'Cause ooh, there ain't no other way  :hor:

Edited by Disco Heaven

DiegoMonster

It's almost 3am in here, I should take a sleep, but this ARTPOP hype is making me awake.

i'm not trying to be a know-it-all  :)  but BTW came out on a Friday and look:

"Born This Way" debuted at number 14 on Billboard's Pop Songs chart with 4,602 plays after three days of availability, the highest detections total by a debuting song in the chart's history." - Billboard

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Wowzers! Can't wait.

The story of ARTPOP thus far: 

1281005078_the-amazing-amazon-box.gif

AlexanderMichael

The Haus is all sitting on a couch together eating popcorn and watching our thirst turn into dehydration.  :omfgaga:  :laughga:

Prometheus

Is she in NY or Chicago? (So we know which timezone she's on.)

I think she always goes with Eastern Standard Time because she's from New York.

Darcklighter22

I think she always goes with Eastern Standard Time because she's from New York.

most of the time yeah, dam i'm somewhat getting a little hyped  :emma:  :reductive: