Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

. I dont expect an excessive amount of performances and promo this era.

she said that she wants to release the album after the tour because she wants to promote it heavily. she also said that she dont belive in putting out an album and just watch it...

iAstroLeo

she said that she wants to release the album after the tour because she wants to promote it heavily. she also said that she dont belive in putting out an album and just watch it...

reciepts?

Tbh I hope she stops recording for now. She looks so tired and completly disconnected on her pictures + it's obvious that she takes d--gs. She needs to use her free days to rest. The lead single is done anyway, cause her Sound Engineer tweeted back in 2012 that "it's being tweaked". She can do the rest of the album later. And if somebody now disagrees with the argument that we need new music ASAP, I'll be :grr: Cuz I don't want her to die or get another illness (she already has Lupus). We already waited so long, we can wait another month

borderline lupus. I agree. She should at least take 2 days off, maybe with a producer and just a laptop to get some ideas in here and there but she does need to rest.

Rhenna is effing basic and untalented

Madonna is untalanted ratchet hoe too but half of you are praising her :) Atleast Rihanna isn't arrogant :)

barnabesk

Little Monsters will basically have major breakdowns when the album releases since the hype is getting ridiculously high. She will slay in the long-term with AP, but at first, many will be disappointed (like in BTW)

Can't she just tell us the date of the announcement at least

It will be a mistake like telling the album name August 2012 ! I want the dates too, but the period of waiting will be the same. She should spoil the dates this way: announce the lead single 10 days or max 2 weeks before the actual release and when drop the lead single announce the album date 1 or max 2 months before the album release. The hype will be insane and with the coming of the album it will be stronger and stronger rather than dead If she announce the dates too early and the most important thing the people won't be bored.

Edited by m1ro0o

Days like this I've HAD it with the Haus dangling it in front of us. "I'm listening to the new album" ev 5 minutes.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MessyTop

We will be getting some absolutely HUGE news in March

we've been saying that since Sep 2012! every month "we are getting HUGE news next month"

yeah right!

TrueWillis

If we don't hear anything by the end of the tour, I'm gunna have to start stanning for Beyonce. Sorry, Gaga, but i just don't have that much patience and i need something new to *** pop to right now

Hypocrateen

Madonna is untalanted ratchet hoe too but half of you are praising her :) Atleast Rihanna isn't arrogant :)

U say

http://www.x17video.com/celebrity_video/rihanna/rihanna_at_lax_in_camo_chic_al.php