💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

So Tara was listening to the new album.. does that means its finished?

Ugh I hate f*cking waiting.

Highway Capricorn

Someone needs to go to the bus and put a secret mic there. Or even a camera :creepflop:

I can't believe people want gaga to collab with basic riri, out of all the artists in the world. And how exactly is she crazy? she smokes weed - how edgy!

I am crazy too, but I am not walking on the streets with blue hair and pink clothes you know ? She is crazy because she is crazy, not because she wears crazy clothes and etc. and Gaga wears crazy clothes not because she wants people to know she is crazy, but because she Wants to wear these clothes. And I know she is basic, but Beyonce is basic too. And 2 female pop artists collab is more rare than pop artist + rapper !

I was thinking about it, and having two volumes for ARTPOP doesn't seem like a bad idea. After everyone has an album, they don't need to buy the post-album singles. Having two volumes would mean that Gaga can keep single sales high, even after the first volume, by releasing new material and then volume two.

Tbh I hope she stops recording for now. She looks so tired and completly disconnected on her pictures + it's obvious that she takes d--gs. She needs to use her free days to rest. The lead single is done anyway, cause her Sound Engineer tweeted back in 2012 that "it's being tweaked". She can do the rest of the album later. And if somebody now disagrees with the argument that we need new music ASAP, I'll be :grr: Cuz I don't want her to die or get another illness (she already has Lupus). We already waited so long, we can wait another month

Tbh I hope she stops recording for now. She looks so tired and completly disconnected on her pictures + it's obvious that she takes d--gs. She needs to use her free days to rest. The lead single is done anyway, cause her Sound Engineer tweeted back in 2012 that "it's being tweaked". She can do the rest of the album later. And if somebody now disagrees with the argument that we need new music ASAP, I'll be :grr: Cuz I don't want her to die or get another illness (she already has Lupus). We already waited so long, we can wait another month

im sorry but there aint gonna be any new music until the tour ends :sweat:

im sorry but there aint gonna be any new music until the tour ends :sweat:

I know, that is why she should rest now and use her free days now to rest and use the time after the tour ends to finish ARTPOP :shrug:

I know, that is why she should rest now and use her free days now to rest and use the time after the tour ends to finish ARTPOP :shrug:

that b---h just doesn't know when to stop :smh:

I am crazy too, but I am not walking on the streets with blue hair and pink clothes you know ? She is crazy because she is crazy, not because she wears crazy clothes and etc. and Gaga wears crazy clothes not because she wants people to know she is crazy, but because she Wants to wear these clothes. And I know she is basic, but Beyonce is basic too. And 2 female pop artists collab is more rare than pop artist + rapper !

Rhenna is effing basic and untalented

Rollercoaster

Rhenna is disgusting. Fact.

Anyway, I think the best bet right now is to put out the single before the end of the tour, add it to the setlist, perform it at one huge event, then once the tour is over, stay in hiding/sleep for a few weeks until the lead track drops out of the top 40.

Then and only then should Gaga come at us with single 2, helped through promotion with 10 15 second snippets from the album. Then she can get into moderate promo mode.

BigDreamer

Hopefully once the tour is done she will be able to get some nuch needed rest. Promoting the single and then the album should be easier than performing a show every night. In her skype chat she talked about taking some time for herself. I dont see a full on rest like her blackout was unless she really doesn't release till the later halft of the year which i don't see happening. I dont expect an excessive amount of performances and promo this era.