đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ryanmonster

what the - is this article? http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2013/01/01/lady_gagas_upcoming_ARTPOP_is_a_d--gfr

they know she was making a joke, right? "weed in the bathtub" means GIRL HAS A TON OF WEED :rofl:

I really hope the line (Padam padam padam you won't fool me again with your theatre, padamx3 you won't fool me again ratchet girl) she sung at the BTWB will be the intro for Ratchet It sounds so epic and mystery and then hopefully starts the best EDM/POP melody we've ever heard ! Featuring Rihanna and Azelia Banks (and Beyonce also in the video) ! Or only Rihanna in the song , and Azelia Banks on other song :)

I really hope the line (Padam padam padam you won't fool me again with your theatre, padamx3 you won't fool me again ratchet girl) she sung at the BTWB will be the intro for Ratchet It sounds so epic and mystery and then hopefully starts the best EDM/POP melody we've ever heard ! Featuring Rihanna and Azelia Banks (and Beyonce also in the video) ! Or only Rihanna in the song , and Azelia Banks on other song :)

NOT HERE FOR A RIHANNA COLLAB AT ALL.

Highway Capricorn

They are trying to make #TaraLeakARTPOP TT :lmao:

I wanted that 22222th post :giveup: Edited by Highway Capricorn

Pure Adrenaline

I still think that the cover will be a drawing by Helen Green. :flutter:

excuse me no :sick:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

NOT HERE FOR A RIHANNA COLLAB AT ALL.

I really started to like Riri so I am so here for collab with her she is the only crazy girl from the POP girls right now (And Pink of course but Riri and Gaga will make better collab cuz Pink's style is really diff from Gaga's) I really want them to collab not because I want success for Gaga but because I think it will be really cool and surprising for the GP and me :)

I thought the same thing when I saw that!

Like, did she just HAVE TO say that?

What's better, why not invite all the basic b---hes to Gaga's bus, and then have them tweet about what they thought about ARTPOP.

I personally think the pre-ARTPOP promotion is worse than the pre-Born This Way era. At least, we had something concrete. Why did she give the title last Summer ? We probably won't get anything until the end of the tour ...

And all those people who said they listened to the lead single and the album ...

06 September 2010 : Title announcement for Born This Way.

01 January 2011 : Born This Way's release dates (single and album).

11 February 2011 : Born This Way's (single) release.

03 August 2012 : Title announcement for ARTPOP

03 February 2013 : Nothing more 6 months later ...

And they have set a release date they don't want to tell us.

:deadbanana:

Edited by BGC

wiltedbliss

Here's what would be perfect in my mind.

ARTPOP VOLUME #1 (2013)

March 25 - First Single

June 3 - Second Single (Summer Smash)

June 17 - ARTPOP VOL 1 (8 tracks)

September 12 - Third Single

ARTPOP VOLUME #2 (2014)

January 6 - First Single

March 17 - Second Single

April 7 - ARTPOP VOL 2 (9 tracks)

May 26 - Third Single

August 4 - Fourth Single

And possibly a November Single if it's going good

This way, she releases two albums (17 tracks) with a possibility of 7-8 singles, in the course of over 1.5 years. She could also slay both summers, and also can attened all award shows for both years, because she's eligible!

Perfecttt!!! :cry:

I can't believe people want gaga to collab with basic riri, out of all the artists in the world. And how exactly is she crazy? she smokes weed - how edgy!