💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Yeah, exactly. I can see it being a total mess lol hope I'm wrong though

It will probably crash all the time and it will take another 1-2 months for Gaga's team to fix the bug! :lolgaga::derpga:

No, it was last updated on March 28, 1986 :lolgaga: :omfgaga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

lodylody

yes ofcourse but this (about the party and her birthday) perfectly supplements her words: News about ARTPOP after the tour ends.. :shrug:

You don't plan a party on your birthday, you HAVE a party on your birthday. Her Tweet said that we should start planning for a party for ARTPOP's release date and that maybe she will too; if this whole hint is actually the whole conspiracy we've got going on, the album will be on the 28th. Not an announcement.

Benjamin Monk

I actually wouldn't even care if the album came out next year at this point I just want the date now so I can have someone to wait for rather than this vagueness

Am I the only one who is still thinking about the notes she wrote in Melbourne saying "Love and ARTPOP June 29th 2013"?

Am I the only one who is still thinking about the notes she wrote in Melbourne saying "Love and ARTPOP June 29th 2013"?

I have a feeling the album will be released in June and the single in March/April.

ARTPOP first single era fashion needs to be crazy but classy. For example, this hair, with fiber optics embedded along with the same black leather outfit. :legend:

tumblr_mgxvv4Fcje1s3retxo1_500.jpg

:legend: She really does need a wig like that

XhkRts9.jpg?1

soon...soon...SOON!!!

All I can do is laugh tbh.

Edited by Pyrenti

I have a feeling the album will be released in June and the single in March/April.

I could also see this happening

HeavyPunkLover

XhkRts9.jpg?1

soon...soon...SOON!!! :grr::fthis:

:blehga:

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

going thru old unreleased songs..captivated, honest eyes, living on the radio are just epic!!! i hope she will make more songs like that...with just her and a piano