Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Shadow

Not to go off topic... But Even though I love Judas with all my heart, I wonder what last year would have been like if she omitted Judas, took BTW to the album release, then release the edge of glory for the summer, and then do you and I for the rest of the year, and then released marry the night after the holidays. Would things have gone better for Gaga if she spaced herself out, rather than cram singles in the year?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

DiegoMonster

Yes. In my opinion, she should stop with this era, though more songs deserve to be singles. Wait a few months, release album, launch tour, and not to rush the singles. Just like the TFM era.

She should, and i think she will, she's not even talking about an upcoming single.

YESS then they can remake Out Of Control!!!

:party:

:troll:

Great idea :D I think Darkchild is such a good producer, I want him to be on this new record :(

Remember that interview with troy carter was saying they were planning to promote this album for the next 18-20 months. :fat:

What happened.

Interludicrous

Remember that interview with troy carter was saying they were planning to promote this album for the next 18-20 months. :fat:

What happened.

The hype was dead after Judas was released and every single except for BTW wasnt as succesful as people had hoped?

Not saying that the album wasn't succesful. But everyone had higher expectations.

Edited by Interludicrous

no elton on the album pls and why I have the feeling that this album will be related to the fame....BTF pls

Kinda sucks4you seeing as she's already said they're doing a duet for her next album? ;)

Did anyone catch how she mentioned that "Sex Bruise" would make a good song title in the recent Elle interview?

She mentioned it because the interviewer said it, though. She didn't mention it because it's a name that's been on her mind or anything. Im not ruling anything out, I can't wait to see what hints she's giving without us realizing..

Lord Axel

I dunno about you guys but I am the most effing excited for that Princess Diana song, I'm having this feeling it'll be like Dance in the Dark + Paparazzi or something, which is pretty much the best combination EVER.

Edited by Lord Axel
ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

I dunno about you guys but I am the most effing excited for that Princess Diana song, I'm having this feeling it'll be like Dance in the Dark + Paparazzi or something, which is pretty much the best combination EVER.

I love when she pays tribute. For TFM I was looking for DITD, at BTW i was looking for GH. Now again a tribute. Awww :wub:

If that song becomes a single, it will smash :legend:

Edited by Artifact