💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga stop being so nice?

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

She is being very nice to many celebrities (justin) and people, is that good?

I mean, if she was more like " I don't care not my business" like Rihanna for example, wouldn't that be better? Gaga doesn't gain something for being this nice and absolutely not against Bieber, I don't think Justin likes Gaga since she tweeted him a congrats for 40 million biebs and him responding a little bit cold. Im not saying that I want ShadyGa but I don't think she should care so much about others and just focus on her new album, ARTPOP. 

However I respect Gaga for what she is doing, I even don't know how she can be so nice. 

I think u guys know what I mean. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I can't even believe that so many people have the balls to disrespect the beautiful thing Gaga just did :rip: Caring about someone should never be "unnecessary".

That's not being nice, that's being stupid.

And please guys, I don't mean to be rude at all. Maybe I'm the stupid one, but I think to call him and his situation "born this way" just indicates that you can do what every you want, right or wrong, because that's the way you are.

She shouldn't respond to these kind of news, only on her music. I really don't know what to say. I just don't agree. 

Y'all are fake fans. I can't even believe that so many people have the balls to disrespect the beautiful thing Gaga just did :rip:

Right? we should all be supporting a lawbreaker who could have potentially killed someone, paws up

No.

I'm fine with her being nice. Do I necessarily agree with everything she says sometimes? No. Am I going to ask her to stop? No.
There really is no point in it. 
Just let the woman be and if you don't enjoy what she did then you don't have to really say anything? I mean hey, it's on LittleMonsters, be glad it's not on Twitter.

Anyway, even if what she said was wrong in some parts, she was still just trying to be kind and supportive which is a respectable thing and being mean about it is just.....

While I don't support her on this, why should she stop being nice? And just saying Rihanna's b---hy attitude is the main reason why I don't Stan for her.

Weasel

Nothing wrong with being nice but it's kinda annoying how she's almost forcing us to act a certain way. It's like she's making a whole list of my fans need to be this and this and this. It should come naturally. 

I can't even believe that so many people have the balls to disrespect the beautiful thing Gaga just did :rip: Caring about someone should never be "unnecessary".

Didymus

That's not what she said :awkney: Did you even read it.

Right? we should all be supporting a lawbreaker who could have potentially killed someone, paws up

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived