💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Monsters Support Beliebers

Admin

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

I am disgusted by the hate, intolerance and close-mindedness in this thread.

Gaga is NOT asking us to do something we don't want to do. She even says that she knows we might have a different opinion. She only asks us to be emphatic and try to understand how Justins fans are feeling right now. I am also not a fan of Justin and his questionable behaviour. I know he has done things that are wrong and dangerous for other people. But as Gaga said, there are probably reasons for his behaviour. Reasons that we don't know and probably wouldn't even understand. Gaga, on the other hand, probably understands what is going on with Justin more than WE ever could.

We all should have the compassion and magnitude to not jump on the train and bash Justin, but instead support his fans who are having a rough time. He will be punished by law, that's enough. Gagas message is about forgiving. If all you have to say is hateful, please keep it for yourself or formulate your opinion in a respecting and constructive way.

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awpy

• Bellatrix

• Rae

• TroubleClef

Liam Germanotta

Sorry but the only thing I can say is

Stop being God, start the music

This all is becoming more ridiculous each day sry

MessyTop

Seriously Gaga, you are taking the stan culture TOO seriously. Let it go Gaga. Enought of this.

I miss that goddess that made us feel like we were in fron of the greatest person in the world, that she was in another level and she was going to eat the world because she was secure enought to walk like if every street was hers.

Bring it back, Gaga. And stop with all this. Is just the internet, not the real life. You are the only one who gives it that importance, it's not relevant in real life.

PS: dont say Gaga is supporting Justin's actions, because she didn't say that. She is just saying that we should stop arrasing him and his fans.

I couldn't give less ****s about all this online kindness. BTW foundation was great because it was for something REAL. She is fighting for something that is not real and that no one (even other celebrities) don't give a **** about. Imo.

Exactly. I can't belive she took time to write about it.

Chromatislaps

Born This Way is to accept all walks of life, wether it be s-xual orientation, skin color, and to accept being who you are. But never, never did Born This Way justify crimes or abuse of substances.....in the whole album it never did. BTW brought out the message of aiding the people who feel like outcasts or are being alienated. Justin Bieber might be alienated and his fans too, for one reason, the message of spreading criminal acts as being cool, while singing about the opposite topics...the contrast is something that a lot of people turn off...also the delusion of fans justifying his acts turn people off...

Edited by Derpplause

Not once did she say support Justin. Some of you won't care though, you'd die before you couldn't find some way to twist the original message and release of bit of pent up frustration towards her as if she's asking you to cut off your own leg.

Some people can't not hate, it's all they do. I'll support him and his fans, not his actions, and won't contribute to the bashing, it helps no one.

Edited by xKorix

giskardsb

Bring it back, Gaga. And stop with all this. Is just the internet, not the real life. You are the only one who gives it that importance, it's not relevant in real life.

It was pretty relevant to all those who have killed themselves due to cyber-bullying.  The fact that everyone thinks its "just in fun" and ok is a huge part of the problem.

Um, the people typing on the internet are real people, therefore the internet is real life. Or are you telling me this post you posted is invalid because you posted it online? As times moves forward, the internet becomes more and more important and invloved with real life. Gaga is able to see this, and that is why she takes focus on everything that is going online.

Seriously Gaga, you are taking the stan culture TOO seriously. Let it go Gaga. Enought of this.
I miss that goddess that made us feel like we were in fron of the greatest person in the world, that she was in another level and she was going to eat the world because she was secure enought to walk like if every street was hers.

PS: dont say Gaga is supporting Justin's actions, because she didn't say that. She is just saying that we should stop arrasing him and his fans.
I couldn't give less ****s about all this online kindness. BTW foundation was great because it was for something REAL. She is fighting for something that is not real and that no one (even other celebrities) don't give a **** about. Imo.

Edited by Dark Enigma

I am disgusted by the hate, intolerance and close-mindedness in this thread.

Gaga is NOT asking us to do something we don't want to do. She even says that she knows we might have a different opinion. She only asks us to be emphatic and try to understand how Justins fans are feeling right now. I am also not a fan of Justin and his questionable behaviour. I know he has done things that are wrong and dangerous for other people. But as Gaga said, there are probably reasons for his behaviour. Reasons that we don't know and probably wouldn't even understand. Gaga, on the other hand, probably understands what is going on with Justin more than WE ever could.

We all should have the compassion and magnitude to not jump on the train and bash Justin, but instead support his fans who are having a rough time. He will be punished by law, that's enough. Gagas message is about forgiving. If all you have to say is hateful, please keep it for yourself or formulate your opinion in a respecting and constructive way.

Sorry, being famous really doesn't excuse you from the law to do something like this. Like hell he is going through something so bad he wants to get d--gged out driving to be in a situation to kill someone. 

It's a blanket to cover themselves. 

Edited by awpy

Nahhtt, why support a bunch that supports his actions. 

They don't necessarily have to support his actions :shrug: I mean it must be hard for them to see their idol fall apart (imagine if it happened to us :eek: )

+ Sure her post was not really necessary, but it does no harm either, she's just being nice that's all :)

Edited by Jay.P
Do you hear that? It's poison.

I wrote a similar comment earlier in the thread...it's just so hard to imagine that the same person who performed Paparazzi at the VMAs is the same one who's now writing about how fans online need to support beliebers through such a difficult time in their fanbase's history. If you would've told me that a few years ago, I would've never believed you. She seriously needs to cut her internet connection or something. This is getting ridiculous, and I'm ashamed to call myself a fan. I never thought I'd say that, either.

TheOriginalOne

Support them how? I hope their fave gets better soon, but that's as far as I'm "supporting". He's been arrested for his bad decisions, not because he was "born this way". :coffee:

NewYorkCity

It was pretty relevant to all those who have killed themselves due to cyber-bullying. The fact that everyone thinks its "just in fun" and ok is a huge part of the problem.

I'm talking about stan culture.