Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Monsters Support Beliebers

Admin

Featured Posts

They will always talk sh!t about us if we don't support them.

Let's be the bigger persons here and support them. Maybe we will need their support one day?

I've seen their replies on Twitter and they really appreciate it.

Lolz, why bother, sorry whats to support? Lets promote driving under the influence.  :party:

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awpy

• Bellatrix

• Rae

• TroubleClef

She's so childish and seems to really takes the stanning culture seriously :rip: CRINGE inducing

Don't you take the stanning culture seriously though?  :shrug:

We're all Stronger Together!

This was my tweet:

#MonstersSupportBeliebers but NOT his choices or actions.He could have killed someone. This behavior is NOT okay.

I don't support him. He is known for being rude, juvenile, disrespectful, and above the law. I don't support that. What if he would have killed someone?

He wasn't "born this way", he wasnt born with alcohol in his system. He wasnt born behind the wheel of a car. He wasnt born with eggs in his hand to throw.

These are HIS choice, and I will NOT support him.

But I won't bash his fans, because LAWD knows we have had enough since November 11th.

bieber4.gif

Bellatrix

I get that people makes mistakes but Gaga really needs to draw a line here. What he did was his choice, and it could have ended really badly. He got lucky.

I can't support him or his fans for this. Sorry gags.

She's not asking us to support his actions. She's asking us to support his fans. Imagine what they must be going through now. 

Some of his fans are idiots, yes, but idiots excist in every fandom, including Monsters. Most Beliebers have done nothing wrong and they really appreciate our support. Wouldn't you like some support from others if Gaga gets into trouble?

I'm pretty sure not all of his fans support his actions, you're really only going by what you're seeing on twitter, which probably isn't up to half his fanbase.

True not all will support him with this but the ones that continue to preach are being noticed. 

NewYorkCity

Seriously Gaga, you are taking the stan culture TOO seriously. Let it go Gaga. Enought of this.

I miss that goddess that made us feel like we were in fron of the greatest person in the world, that she was in another level and she was going to eat the world because she was secure enought to walk like if every street was hers.

Bring it back, Gaga. And stop with all this. Is just the internet, not the real life. You are the only one who gives it that importance, it's not relevant in real life.

PS: dont say Gaga is supporting Justin's actions, because she didn't say that. She is just saying that we should stop arrasing him and his fans.

I couldn't give less ****s about all this online kindness. BTW foundation was great because it was for something REAL. She is fighting for something that is not real and that no one (even other celebrities) don't give a **** about. Imo.

Bellatrix

Lolz, why bother, sorry whats to support? Lets promote driving under the influence.  :party:

People are bashing them for being his fans. Isn't that bad?

They don't like seeing Bieber like this either.

Redstreak

Not once did she say support Justin. Some of you won't care though, you'd die before you couldn't find some way to twist the original message and release a bit of pent up frustration towards her as if she's asking you to cut off your own leg.

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

She's not asking us to support his actions. She's asking us to support his fans. Imagine what they must be going through now. 

Bieber suffers the consequences of him dumbass actions he chose to make. I hope it's a wakeup call for his fans, who will reevaluate their fan card.

BoomMonster

Everyone just calm your tits.

She made it to gain more reputation among Beliebers to get dem sales for the upcoming single. Have a broader vision you all...

I don't think she wants us to support his actions. If anything, "born this way" was poor word choice.

But people are acting as if she asked us to support drunk driving.

She wants us to trend "Monsters Support Beliebers" not "Monsters Support Justin's Actions and DUIs".

People are bashing them for being his fans. Isn't that bad?

They don't like seeing Bieber like this either.

Yeah noone would want to see their idol like this. 

Beebs really doesn't care, as long as his bank account is fine. He's a great role model so far. 

How old are his fans really?  :toofunny:

MessyTop

Gaga! Go work on ARTPOP'

Imma bash Bieber till it's done!

Release another video for me obsess over and I won't have time to bash Bieber fans!

Consider my tea.......spilt

This