Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Do you think there are two types of Gaga fans?

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

I´m the third cathegory :toofunny: fell in love with TFM, hated BTW and now I love ARTPOP more than anything :gaga:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

Exactly represents me.

She's still to "awkward" at the moment with ARTPOP for me personally.

Especially with Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Telephone she showed that she's more than the typical pop star, but afterwards she became too awkward and now with her complaining at the moment instead of just running the era as good as possible she is kind of losing me.

YES!! I don't even mind the awkward thing, she's came out at the awkward cool new pop girl, but what she's become just isn't what she's capable of. I watch all her old interviews and she seemed so cool and charismatic and just didn't give a f**k. I loved that about her. I feel like she's lost that thing that made her who she is/was

DontDoubtDavid

The two types of fans I see are the crazy twitter monsters and then the calm gaga fans. There's a difference imho.

monsterdreams

I get what your saying as I became an monster between TFM and BTW and I am fine with her darker stuff

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

there are people who idolise her

and there are people who won't

there are people that support fur

and there are people who don't

How about the 2 types who:

- Love the music and want as much as possible, don't care about single choices' charting

- Won't stop talking about the charts and pick singles based on them :later:

Simplifying fans into categories doesn't always work. I'm a little of both, as I enjoyed the music and was drawn to the dark themes in her work. There were other factors that got me into her as I am sure others here may have their own reasons for becoming a fan.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

La Primavera

I became a fan in 2012 (but I enyojed Gaga since 2008). And I HATE the Alejandro video :awkney: sorry, i just do.....

fede ARTPOP

idk...im a fan since watching her in the 2008 Miss Universe...i loved her songs and stage presence....I love all her albums and i love ARTPOP

and Alejandro is one of her best videos IMO

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Allison M

No....

and i thought you were going to post that video from the MB when she talked about two types of little monsters. lol

Liam Germanotta

idk...im a fan since watching her in the 2008 Miss Universe...i loved her songs and stage presence....I love all her albums and i love ARTPOP

and Alejandro is one of her best videos IMO

But she looks so "ill" there. I don't want her look ill, because ill isn't good :/

I would've respected the way she did the video if she did it the same way but instead looking more female, e.g. an erotic video.

And I observed this "ill" look also in the BTW video, MTN video... she looks very strange sometimes even in the Applause video... the DWUW X Factor performance... I don't know. Her skin became so damn bright. She just looked way better, female, erotic and healthy from Just Dance to Telephone.

Also, I loved the awkward but cool styles from those two eras (excluding Alejandro). BTW were awkward as well, but in a gothic kinda way. I can't connect with that.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived