Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Now Follows Katy Perry On Twitter, Promoting Peace

Slaylor Swift

Featured Posts

J e s s e

Who cares though :sharon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

hopefully this is as far as their friendship goes.

katy is the worst

Whoa there, friend! Careful! this was reported as flamebait. 

Please try to say your opinions as tolerantly and respectfully as possible so as not to offend others.

If Gaga wants to be friends with another pop star, that's fine, let's not make the fanbase look bad by instigating a flamewar with others who like Perry. 

The old adage of "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" can sometimes have uses in the present day. Now is one of those times.

Thanks for understanding, Pop!

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Judas Oyster

and so began the beginning of a new race, a race where ***cats and monsters got together and created Litte Pussies

iTl0KKSqKdJx7.gif

haha u are funny

codymonster

Inb4... Oh wait, our fan base has already mentioned every outlandish reason she could have followed Katy for :toofunny:

I love you guys :lmao:

Little Conspirators tbh :legend:

FrankGutz

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!

Oh no!! That's sooo wrong, no gurl!! I hate Kety Perr, Britney & Miley Syrusus, plz don't

tumblr_mv5ruyUqP21s9l6yxo1_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

She follows many gamers recently. Is she up to something? Developing a game?  :omg:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Good. I'm glad she's following her. She obviously knows about the stupid drama between fan bases, and the hostility towards Katy from some of the monsters, and wants to get the message across that every artist should be respected.

and so began the beginning of a new race, a race where ***cats and monsters got together and created Litte Pussies

iTl0KKSqKdJx7.gif

LMAO Really?

Jewels n Drugs

Sis this isn't newsworthy and mess at the collab comments :awkney:

tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived