Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Plottwist - DOPE 3rd single?WTF

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

For some reason I am trying figure out how Dope became a top 10 hit?

it was pushed by YT as AD on every ****ing video basically YT shoved it in peoples mouths that's why all the 15m views were from the week when the video was featured as ad if u go check it now u would see that the views did not moved from then and apperantly 8m views came from America which by the new streaming rules of BB equals to 800k sales .... so in other words it's like the song has sold 800k in one week and that's way it entered the top 10 :)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

it was pushed by YT as AD on every ****ing video basically YT shoved it in peoples mouths that's why all the 15m views were from the week when the video was featured as ad if u go check it now u would see that the views did not moved from then and apperantly 8m views came from America which by the new streaming rules of BB equals to 800k sales .... so in other words it's like the song has sold 800k in one week and that's way it entered the top 10 :)

Oh ok I forgot that every 100 views is now counted as 1 unit sold; but personally I dont want dope as a single i liked it better as "I Wanna Be WIth You".

omg the meltdowns would be so epic, me in the middle of it.

Can't relate to the song at all, I would be so shocked :cryga:

That J

#TeamVENUS. But I think Dope and Gypsy could do well. However, I don't think Dope would have much longevity. Gypsy would do as TEOG did which is fine but Dope would come and go.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I really don't believe she's hinting or anything, I just think she added it because the finds the videos 'dope', so to speak, and one of her songs is Dope. 

homomo

Imagine the SLAYAGE if Dope was released. I'm so here for it :party:

I'm actually here for anything as a single tbh :laughga:

Why are people so thirsty for clues in eveyrthing? ****ing hell, you'll know what the third single is when she announces it :smh:

The point of an internet forum is to discuss things. If you don't like what they have to say, don't comment in it. :)

If she does release this, then there's really nothing to lose. It's already a top 10 entry. It'd actually be beneficial to release it in order to build up its sales (and hopefully the album sales too). 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived