• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• Sleepy

Top Posters In This Topic

How fitting , I pack my bags and go off to uni next month  :cry:

Im sure with the right promotion it will do well , cant really imagine a video though... 

Now there will be a never ending steam of hate on tumblr for her promoting a song with a "racial slur" for the title.  I hope my block list is ready for all those people tbh.

They secretly listen to Gypsy, it's just that they don't believe such slayage is real and possible for a human being.

drinkmytears

Well, Venus was a also single (for... 4 days?), so DWUW is the third single :derpga:

No, DWUW was announced as the 2nd single before we even heard Venus.

boniva4lyfe

It is posted on Interscope's promotional account, which lists all the upcoming singles from their artists. They have listed "GYPSY" as a upcoming single from Lady Gaga.

Where does it say "here are all the upcoming singles!" No.  It says "hear what's popular on radio this week" - that's the list gypsy is in. In no way is that an "official" announcement of it being a single.  It's something, but it is not "official" by any stretch of the imagination. 

PopReaper

I doubt this "era" was going to end with a world tour starting in 4 months 

I mean the singles and/or ARTPOP Act I

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Gaga is Life

YAASSS!!! :excited2: I strongly believe in this masterpiece :legend: If flops then my hopes for Gaga are done. I know it won't flop though. Yippie! :party:

drinkmytears

what makes you think that would happen differently when the album is selling 4k weekly  :toofunny:

Venus is such a risk considering Interscope has probably taken over and see Gypsy with as much Global potential + a catchy and generic sound, listenable and those make you feel good vibes

the song isn't perfect but IMO considering how the album is doing SO bad she could probably do well enough to make the era last at least 3 months or so, then she'll go on tour and FORGET about the ARTPOP era I HOPE :sick:

:fail:  :excuseme:  

No, DWUW was announced as the 2nd single before we even heard Venus.

Not really, DWUW was one of the promotional singles before Venus was released as official second single. DWUW went well in the charts and Interscope made it official single.

#Justice4ElectricChapel...right? just kidding :derpga:

I originally wanted Gypsy as the third single, but now I wanted it to be Venus. I guess I'm okay with it, BUT ONLY if Taylor makes a cameo in the video :hor:

Edited by Nick1495

drinkmytears

Not really, DWUW was one of the promotional singles before Venus was released as official second single. DWUW went well in the charts and Interscope made it official single.

Yeah, and unlike that person said it was before Venus was ever released