• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

DrewStevens

Oh God. Some of you are soooooo pressed about this. GET OVER IT.

Do not compare Gypsy to Marry The Night, they have nothing in common. Venus is not lost, it can be a single too (but I really hope it's not since it was already promoted along time ago and it didn't make very well).

It's not your album.

Okay nice. It's a great song and a good choice, but I think after the mainstream song DWUW , they should have picked a more special sound that stands out like GUY or Venus

I feel like if she really wants to gain back her top spot in the charts, press etc. (and her behaviour shows that she does care about it and is not happy about Katy and Miley stealing the show), she should release a song that is not so safe and mainstream like Gypsy.

She needs to take more risks again...

Edited by Antidote

AbuHassan1992

Wow. You don't deserve to be a fan with that attitude. Fans respect the artists choices.

Just because you wanted Venus doesn't mean you get to choose singles. It's GAGA's career. Not yours.

Stop dictating people's rights to be a fan you asshole

Wow. You don't deserve to be a fan with that attitude. Fans respect the artists choices.

Just because you wanted Venus doesn't mean you get to choose singles. It's GAGA's career. Not yours.

...did I say I should be the one making the choices? No. But it's quite...unprofessional, in my opinion, to announce a song as an official single, and then completely sketch it and not have it be a single. And, in addition, to not have released the video for the PREVIOUS single yet. Obviously she has no management team. 

Cappuccino

Stop dictating people's rights to be a fan you asshole

youre an asshole, now shut up and sit down . Look at what you just did 

Welp. There go my hopes and dreams of seeing an epic gaga in her fiber optic wig floating in space with a beautiful white gown and her hair billowing around her body in the Venus video :emo:

#JusticeForVenus

Like seriously tho. Who the hell is making these decisions. I'm pretty sure not a single good decision has been made this era. LIke, one bad decision after the other.