Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY 3rd single from ARTPOP? Added to the TOP 40 line-up

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

I was so ready for Venus  :nooo:

But I'm happy, hope she brings great performances and a surprise in the grammys would be great. Also its probable that the DWUW video is never going to be released now  :toofunny:

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

Gypsy will seriously slay the charts... I don't know much of anyone who dislikes this song. Actually, its most of my friends favorite song off ARTPOP

Great news! I really think Gypsy relates to pretty much everyone on some level. I really do believe the general public will love it (but I thought the same thing about Do What U Want..). My non-littlemonster friend's favorite song is Gypsy and he always makes me play it and his taste in music is pretty spot on in my opinion. I think this will do well, but not slay the world. That will be left to G.U.Y.

I don't know about this music video, though. I've seen a lot of talk on this thread about songs that have been doing amazing like Gangnam Style or Wrecking Ball. The only real reason these songs did so well were because of the music videos. Miley's new song is doing awful and so did Psy's. Music videos really make it or break it nowadays and I just don't see an amazing video to this. Guess we'll never get the Telephone continuation with Aura.

How are my thoughts?

Allison M

Great news! I really think Gypsy relates to pretty much everyone on some level. I really do believe the general public will love it (but I thought the same thing about Do What U Want..). My non-littlemonster friend's favorite song is Gypsy and he always makes me play it and his taste in music is pretty spot on in my opinion. I think this will do well, but not slay the world. That will be left to G.U.Y.

I don't know about this music video, though. I've seen a lot of talk on this thread about songs that have been doing amazing like Gangnam Style or Wrecking Ball. The only real reason these songs did so well were because of the music videos. Miley's new song is doing awful and so did Psy's. Music videos really make it or break it nowadays and I just don't see an amazing video to this. Guess we'll never get the Telephone continuation with Aura.

How are my thoughts?

Interesting. I guess you explained why DWUW didn't do as well as you thought. 

I think she can make the video beautiful with a Gaga twist and will be worth watching for sure. The song is clean so it shouldn't be age restricted, and I just see Gaga looking absolutely gorgeous in this which people will watch. Not to be shallow... but people like to watch pretty people. 

its suitable for all ppl, another hit is born.

GUY is a great song, but not a great choice as a single right now-too noisy.

Edited by josh190

I love the song, I didn't imagine it would be a single but I love it, I want a video.

Venus and Sexxx dreams HAVE to be singles, I'll have to keep my candles lit on a few more months (years? lol).

Interesting. I guess you explained why DWUW didn't do as well as you thought. 

I think she can make the video beautiful with a Gaga twist and will be worth watching for sure. The song is clean so it shouldn't be age restricted, and I just see Gaga looking absolutely gorgeous in this which people will watch. Not to be shallow... but people like to watch pretty people. 

Yeah I don't think it did well because it didn't have a video. I mean has a single ever done well without a video? Like...I've never heard of that in my life. DWUW had the ability to do well, as shown with her performances, but it just needed a video to give it that boost to push it up! I think we'll still get the video at some point. And the Venus video has "been filmed" too lol. I agree with everything that you said about the video. Gaga can do it, but I don't think it'll be anything like Telephone or Bad Romance..let's be real.

I thought you of all people would be more positive. 

I'm just realistic. Why give our hopes up if it's not even true? We'll just be more disappointed when she announces J&D as the next single or something..