šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY 3rd single from ARTPOP? Added to the TOP 40 line-up

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

The more electronic dance songs you guys are wanting to be singles have way more of a summer feel to them. All in good time, people. :)

ThisĀ  :cool:

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

Allison M

And if the performances were acoustic OMG. People would hear her voice and be likeĀ  :omg: at how beautiful it is!! Remember Howard Stern anybody? She gained a lot of fans from those performances. Nobody would be able to deny her talent as a musician when she plays piano, a singer or songwriter because it is gorgeously written.

Gypsy is SO amazing sped up slightly, IMO. turn the volume all the way up and listen to this ear **** :excited2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXNnt87tJGk

Jewels n Drugs

She has to perform at the Grammy its the perfect place to launch the song.Ā 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

APPLAUSE4YOU

Just curious what exactly it would take for you to react in a positive way towards Gaga?

Ā 

Thank you. He is never pleased.

LonelyHearts

I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. :awkney:Ā 

Bookmarked :fan:

It won't be hard to outsell 600k tho :fan:

8> Okay? Doesn't change the fact that the song won't be a huge radio hit. Like I said, it's a good song but has similar elements to Marry The Night. No matter how amazing this song is you can't deny that.

8> Okay? Doesn't change the fact that the song won't be a huge radio hit. Like I said, it's a good song but has similar elements to Marry The Night. No matter how amazing this song is you can't deny that.

No one knows what will and what won't pick up on radio, so don't act like you do. Who would've that something like Gangnam Style would've slayed in the US?

Arturo

We'll see :fan: