💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY 3rd single from ARTPOP? Added to the TOP 40 line-up

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

If Gaga wants this era to pick up with prosperity she and her record label should choose better songs for singles. Sure, I like Gypsy, but I find myself skipping it a lot when it comes on my playlist. It's an okay song, and there's nothing great about it. I don't understand the hype that has been built up around it. To me personally, it sounds boring, and like TEOG 2.0 (which btw, I didn't care for TEOG either

I stopped reading at this point

Sorry, your opinion is invalid

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

Gagz is saving Taylor's appearance for G.U.Y. For exciting positions :hor:

nooo!!! i want a nice story line! like the one that got away, or something...with taylor

joeymonda

Some of you should leave your personal opinions at the door. This is easily the most relatable song on the album, especially to the general public. It's what Gaga NEEDS right now, especially after gaining a few people back with DWUW. This is exactly the song that people are going to look up and be surprised that it's Lady Gaga. Let it unfold. It's about to come rip up the charts. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

babygagaloo

keep reading all the comments here.... and it's mess lol

I like the song tho, but i thought this era is finished already? lol 

waiting for the performance <3

Ive embraced this news (though still holding out for Fake, Real 3rd single is Venus xD)

Now i have a proposal but i doubt it will happen

Re-record or just add vocals to the 2nd chorus.. In between the First "Tonight" there should be "Would you go with me?" and then "See the World with me" after the 2nd tonight but b4 the Gypsy calls. She sings it live this way, and even if its all electronic voice (like it is @ the final chorus for some random reason) i think it makes the song @ least 10% better xD Oh and i almost forgot, at the "But I can be....... " shorten that note and add "I can be TONIGHT(break into chorus)

Anyone else love this unrealistic idea?

I like that! Her live arrangement is very nice.

continuation to telephone?!

I could totally see it being a metaphorical sequel/complementary companion to the Yoü and I video. No joke lol

3 points in and ready for more

VasilisVas

I stopped reading at this point

Sorry, your opinion is invalid

not agreeing with it doesn't make it invalid. It just makes you ignorant to other peoples' point of view. 

gurl-bye-o.gif

BricksNStrings

Y'all acting like you're driving the gaga bus :lmao: you're not driving the bus, you're just a passenger so you better buckle up :)

This response should be the response to every fan meltdown ever  :dies:

Edited by BricksNStrings

joeymonda

I can't at some of you thinking Sexxx Dreams or MANiCURE would do better on the radio than Gypsy. Sure, they're amazing songs but really...? Gypsy is the smartest choice whether you like it or not. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

I'm of two minds about this. On the one hand, I think it's the safest choice at this point. On the other hand, I feel like she's lost so much momentum with this project already that the single might not do as well as it could, and then we'll hear endless whining that it was the wrong choice and she should have gone with this or that song instead.

Reason why I think gypsy will succeed as 3rd single:

if Avicii, a fairly up and coming artist, is making multiple iTunes top 10 hits with his repetitive EDM style choruses, then Gypsy will slay the charts because of it's chorus line. The beat is similar to TEOG except much more electronic influenced IMO. Plus the lyrics are catchy and can be somewhat relatable, unlike some past single.