Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The next Era will slay

Lets Party

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

it's easy to sing when you don't move.. please, look WFL live or only Girl… (i saw Pour It Up and her voice looks like Lil Wayne!)

So does it mean that you need to be able to dance while singing to be a good vocalist? In this case, 99% of people in the industry are bad vocalists, according to your criteria.

Anderson123

Man Down and What's My Name are good too mjd.gif

I may be the only person who thinks Complicated is the best song on the album. :rofl: I love it. And also Cheers, What's My Name and Skin.

I liked S&M the first 2 or 3 listens, then it became SO annoying.

So does it mean that you need to be able to dance while singing to be a good vocalist? In this case, 99% of people in the industry are bad vocalists, according to your criteria.

True.

EGOT2027

its not the same, gaga put so much effort into this.

And the music itself slays us. Most of us agree it's her best work yet. I just wish it could slay more than just us. :cry:

freebit

I think we need to not put any pressure on "the next era" and let it come as it comes. Most of the time we put so much pressure on ourselves and Gaga to ensure her album will slay and in the end we both end up looking a fool if it doesn't.

MTE. All we can do is hope it goes well.

Also wut @ some of you trying to frame BTW as an unsuccessful era. The album did great, sure, not all of the singles went to #1, but overall it was a success. I think being on GGD/ATRL whilst a--lyzing the charts and every minuscule detail warps your vision. I was basically a casual fan and member of "the GP" during that time and trust me, it didn't look bad like some of you are making it out to be.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived