Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Registers "Temple" prod. by Zedd on ASCAP

ULTRARTPOP

Featured Posts

How many times has a thread like this- "Gaga registers bla bla bla on her bmi or whatever actually led to anything?

This. There's a LOT of unreleased songs and demos that get registered all the time on ASCAP and BMI, by pretty much everyone, Gaga, Britney, Beyoncé, Christina... yet many of them are yet to see the light of day. Maybe it's getting released at some point yeah, and while I'd love for that to happen, it's better not to get our hopes up because it could literally mean nothing.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look at Zedd's new single photo, you can see "Matt's vocals" many times. It's not Gaga

Just a new Zedd Single

And inb4 Temple is another MANiCURE, and nothing is happening :emma:

This. There's a LOT of unreleased songs and demos that get registered all the time on ASCAP and BMI, by pretty much everyone, Gaga, Britney, Beyoncé, Christina... yet many of them are yet to see the light of day. Maybe it's getting released at some point yeah, and while I'd love for that to happen, it's better not to get our hopes up because it could literally mean nothing.

But Temple is a song Gaga has recently (ARTPOP era) written and has talked about it before and also the zed tweets give us something to believe.

If Temple is the lead for act two **** THE REST OF ACT ONE.

I really wanted SD, GUY, and Gypsy as singles, but I'm more hyped about Temple.

I remember a fan asking Gaga which song is only and only about Taylor and Gaga answered TEMPLE.  I expect this song to be this truly beautiful and powerful love song. OMG I'm hyped!

DirtyLittleMonster

I can't remember what this was posted but there was some lyrics to Temple that mentioned Temple of youth.

Does anyone remember this?

JoshMonster

Not sure if this means anything but Zedd tweeted "KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN" an hour ago...

Edit: oops late :dead:

because she's been in the studio with DJWS finalizing tracks for Act II and now that it's been mixed and mastered it can be listed and ACT II will be the official beginning to this long-drawn-out mess of an album era

:troll: i mean maybe anyway

Archived