Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Registers "Temple" prod. by Zedd on ASCAP

ULTRARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened with Tera? I missed that...

Ahh, there was a Facebook post that said "ARTPOP Act II coming. Love you all xo" in French from an account called "Tara Savelo" Although that account was never verified so its most likely fake.

BoomMonster

remember her talking about the " one act will be experimental, another one commercial"? Maybe the experiment has come to an end and Gaga finally releases ACT2?

On the other hand, why were the ARTPOP ACT 1 songs added to BMI just a couple of days before the release?

GreenEyes

I would of thought if she would release a new song it would be Brooklyn Nights since that was the song that almost made the cut but MJH was picked instead. 

WAIT, EVERYONE GO TO THE PAGE. THEN CLICK ON ZEDDS NAME (Anton) AND TEMPLE IS AT THE BOTTOM. RIGHT UNDER STAY THE NIGHT. THIS MIGHT MEAN HES RELEASING IT AS HIS OWN TRACK.

no app ! ACT II 

Why not both? I mean she could release 8 songs or something (Temple included) For Act II and any leftovers could be placed on the app over the course of the album cycle!

BuzzcutSeason

Lead single for ACT II COMING :cryga:

i honestly think Onion Girl or In Like With You Might Be...I mean the world would be so curious just by the title Onion Girl...Temple will make it on Act II but no as the 1st single...just my opinion

This happened a number of times during the summer of 2012 when we were thirsty as ****. They all ended up being fake...and Gaga even addressed these "BMI Rumors" on lm.com once.

Pierre

Get that promo GGD user good sis Temple.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Arturo

WAIT, EVERYONE GO TO THE PAGE. THEN CLICK ON ZEDDS NAME (Anton) AND TEMPLE IS AT THE BOTTOM. RIGHT UNDER STAY THE NIGHT. THIS MIGHT MEAN HES RELEASING IT AS HIS OWN TRACK.

Or since it's under both names, they're releasing it as Lady Gaga & Zedd considering Zedd is more successful on radio :emma:

Arturo

This happened a number of times during the summer of 2012 when we were thirsty as ****. They all ended up being fake...and Gaga even addressed these "BMI Rumors" on lm.com once.

CRWTH is coming.

Archived