💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Economy

Irrelevant country unfortunately  :toofunny:

hey Greece was more talked about in 2011 and 2012 than any other Country tbh

Bailouts, bankruptcy, austerity, collapse was constant headlines and when fear of the Eurozone came the first Country theyd always mention was Greece

Promo tbh :gaga:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

damn homeland stanning tho

hey Greece was more talked about in 2011 and 2012 than any other Country tbh

Bailouts, bankruptcy, austerity, collapse was constant headlines and when fear of the Eurozone came the first Country theyd always mention was Greece

Promo tbh :gaga:

:haha:

3 points in and ready for more

MJHolland

It's been 22 hours since the video dropped, only 2 hours left to break the record!!!!  :excited2:

Does anyone know of an updated (legitimate) view count??? I think youtube/vevo is still lagging behind...

EDIT: BTW I was not trying to perpetuate the goal. Just trying to find information on something that a lot of other people have been looking for too. I didn't even like the idea of the goal to break the record, but so many people jumped in and Gaga even tweeted to trend it, so it is obviously something relevant. Pointless to just try to sweep it under the rug... 

Lol idk why people think asking a question is "ungrateful"

GagaMyBlood95

youtube is definitelu lagging, but it is impossible to break that record...

I mean, Rihanna WITH Shakira had 17-18 million so..

Neptune

Can people stop with this? It's frustrating. This is how Gaga is viewed as a flop. She won't break the record. The song is not on the top of the charts, she's been on a blackout, and the video is huge. More disappointment will pill up because she won't break the record, and the fans won't be pleased. The media will pick it up, and the GP will say "**** it, won't watch a flop video".

Can't people just appreciate the video? It's amazing.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived