💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Shut up and stream so we have a high debut on the Hot 100 so people stop the flop talk tbh :MANiCURE:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

The MESSAGE of the DAMN SONG is that she doesn't need to be ON TOP. Jesus **** you guys, understand that even if it was POSSIBLE she DOESN'T GIVE A ****.

Purr more, hiss less.

PlasticHo

No. GP still isnt here for Gaga. They will find out the video is great and it will get a lot of views, but it will be too late for the 24hr record.

degenerate

nope (4 min credits :awkney:)

Yeah, you don't have to watch the credits to count for a full view.

FATCAT

I don't even care about the record... it won't be relevant in a couple of years.

I'd like to know where you've been! I asked Redstreak what happened, and I got nothing! fill me in bro

Purr more, hiss less.

The MESSAGE of the DAMN SONG is that she doesn't need to be ON TOP. Jesus **** you guys, understand that even if it was POSSIBLE she DOESN'T GIVE A ****.

20m24hrs, continue trending, buy my single multiple times and screencap it, etc say hi :fan:

Wasn't the VEVO record set when they still had banners on videos? I don't think they do that anymore so I don't see anyone breaking that record anytime soon tbh.

Justin Drew Bieber

I'd like to know where you've been! I asked Redstreak what happened, and I got nothing! fill me in bro

I requested ban because I wanted to go back to my account Fresh, (I had Fresh first but requested ban July 2013 so I can make a new account (This one) ) but I didn't like being Fresh and on that account because I felt like I had no friends so requested to come back to this account. :flop: I was only gone for like 4 days

I think that MAYBE we can beat Applause if these 4 millions does not represent the actual views.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived